Show me your city mini gts with car seat attached?

noahsmom24

I thought I had myself sold on the britax b agile travel system but I'm just not. I think it's a great travel system but after reading and watching many reviews I always find myself going back to the city mini. Recently I decided since we go along a lot of different terrain the GT is probably best for us.

So could you show me your car seat attached to a city mini GT and tell me a little about how you feel with the combination? And would you choose this again or go with a different car seat?
I'm not finding a lot of images online with different car seats on this stroller, unfortunately..

I'm really liking the Graco click connect car seats because of how light they are but fabric/cushion leaves some to be desired. Also the Chico key fit and bsafe are on my list to. IM interested in others too but these are the main ones..

Thanks!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

ADS

katymyers

When I bought my B Agile, I compared it side by side with the City Mini and found them both to be pretty much identical. I chose the B Agile for two main reasons, I preferred the harness and the the curved bar at the back rather than the straight one that's on the city mini because it gave me more room while walking. The City Mini GT however, is far superior than both the B Agile and the City Mini in my opinion and I would absolutely go with that one if it's on your list. It is truly one of my favorite strollers ever and I've been planning on buying one myself eventually. My personal preference for infant seats to use with any Baby Jogger stroller is Britax because they use the same stroller attachment system that Britax strollers use, making use as a travel system very easy. The adapters also don't have to be removed when folding or storing the stroller, they don't add any bulk to the stroller, and they can be left on when using the stroller without the car seat. If I were having another baby, a B Safe 35+City Mini GT would be very high on my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I have a regular City Mini, but the car seat adaptor part is the same as on the GT.

I have an Aton 2. What I like about the Cybex/Maxi Cosi car seats on the City Mini is that they only use the smaller click-in side pieces of the adaptors, so it is really easy to fold, carry, and store the stroller with the adaptors still attached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeanh

I have a city mini with a DIY strap with a buckle that I put through the RF belt path. Works with pretty much any seat LOL!! I made my own that's just like this:

s832000.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC