John and Kate and the radians *PICTURES!!*

amyg530

so we all know by know that John and Kate have radians for the sextuplets now but i have pictures of them! haha, i was watching and they showed them so i took pictures of my tv, i know, i'm crazy but.. .well but nothing, i thought ya'll might want to see, the pictures arent great but it was the best i could do

_001-8.jpg

_002-5.jpg

_003-4.jpg

_004-3.jpg

ADS

tl01

It's great to finally see someone on TV using their car seats correctly! Can you imagine how long it takes to buckle in 6 kids? I'm thrilled their parents take the time to do it.

katiesmommy

Oh Amy, I think I'm in love with you. I haven't gotten to watch the show or comercials at all because of being here. thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

amyg530

It's great to finally see someone on TV using their car seats correctly! Can you imagine how long it takes to buckle in 6 kids? I'm thrilled their parents take the time to do it.

see i dont think it would take that long, click click snap pull times 6, lol. i will say that if i have 6 at once, i'd want SS1s b/c 6 kids RF would definatly be more time consuming

i thought the twins were in HB turbo boosters but it was hard to tell if they were being used as HB or backless

amyg530

Oh Amy, I think I'm in love with you. I haven't gotten to watch the show or comercials at all because of being here. thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

:love: i knew at least someone would feel that way, esp considering i watched 2 1/2 episodes just looking for the seats. its driven me crazy that every commercial i've seen hasnt shown them. if i knew how to transfer stuff from my DVR to the computer (it can be done, but DH HATES j&K+8 so he wont do it for me) i would make a youtube of that clip

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I'm so proud to say that one of the BC regulars worked with Sunshine Kids to get them the Radians too! :love:

Auntie2Avi

The sextuplets look great but it looks like the backs of the twins boosters need to be moved up to the next notch. I know looks can be deceiving, so I am hoping it is just the t.v. angle, but they look a little low on the girls shoulders.

TN Mary

This is the only show I watch now! Pretty sad but I love that family. They're so real and refreshing considering the other garbage on TV nowadays.

And also... Kate gives me hope. If she can do it with 8 kids, I can do it with just my 3!! :thumbsup:

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Can you imagine how long it takes to buckle in 6 kids? I'm thrilled their parents take the time to do it.

I do 5 kids every day....2 rf and 3 ff...all harnessed. Really doesn't take long at all. Now packing everything they need...that takes some time, especially with 3 in cloth diapers!!! LOL

easterbun

I have 3 in harnessed seats and it doesn't take more than a couple of minutes to make sure they are all safe and secure (ODS buckles himself, but I do double check it)... doubling that doesn't seem so terrifying ;)

sixboys

I do 5 kids every day....2 rf and 3 ff...all harnessed. Really doesn't take long at all. Now packing everything they need...that takes some time, especially with 3 in cloth diapers!!! LOL

Exactly! Buckling in my seven does take a bit of time - but it's the "Mom, I forgot my hat" or "Mom, would you please get my blankie" that prevents me from getting out the door. I swear I have to run back into the house ten times before I have everything we need!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC