Quick questions for anyone who was at the ABC Kids Expo

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Did you happen to recognize the buckle on the PROtect convertibles? Is it a puzzle buckle like the Baby Trend infant seats?

Also, did they say which of the 5 recline options can be used for RF?

Finally, do you know what the LATCH limit is? (Or what the seat weight is?)

Thanks! I was going to ask in a comment on the Carseatblog post, but I wasn't sure if anyone would still be looking at the comments there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
We get notifications when people comment, so it's always okay to post there :)

I think Kecia was the one who got up close and personal with those seats. I'll try to flag her down for you.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
For anyone else who is interested, I heard back from Baby Trend.

3 positions are for RF and 2 are for FF. The LATCH limit is 45 lbs. I forgot to ask about the buckle, but I saw the Baby Trend combination seat at BRU today and it has a buckle that I think is the same as the one on the Dorel seats -- with the little red circle. That's what the one on the PROtect pictures looked like too, so I am guessing that Baby Trend is using the same one on the PROtect as they are on their combination seats, but I can't say for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC