2015 Nissan Rogue, 2nd row center

ADS

MelodyoftheForest

I don't know fore sure, but the way I read it, they listed boosters as CRSs, so they would seem to include them in the center seat prohibition. I do not know their reasoning for this prohibition, though. Are there seatbelt overlap issues?

Eresh

There is seat belt overlap but they also include instructions on installing a seat in the middle position elsewhere. Then in this guide they also say "All children 12 and under should ride in the rear seat properly secured in a CRS, booster seat, or seat belt, according to their size", which seems to imply they consider boosters are a separate category than CRS. Oh, and it has 3 top tether anchors. Why is this so complicated?

MelodyoftheForest

If thy don't prohibit certain side by side installs like some Toyotas, then with all that info I would assume they just didn't test fit anything in the center and that the cheat sheet you posed first is for those who don't think about it as hard as we do or need three across.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC