Arrange my van/car and help me decide what to get rid of

Dillipop

I picked up an online return Boulevard CT today for a steal at Target. Woot!

So, I need to figure out how to arrange my 08 8 passenger Sienna and 12 Mazda5. This should be fun...

Seats-
Frontier 90- 2023
Frontier 85- 2021
Foonf- 2020
True fit- 2017
Nextfit- 2022
Roundabout 50- 2017
Shuttle- 2020
Probooster- 2018
High back affix- 2024
an assortment of pretty much any backless booster ever made

Kids
DS1- 5 steps
DS2- 9 yo- backless
DD- 5 yo- ffing (prefer) or highback for short trips
DS3- 6 mos- rfing

DN- 9 yo- backless
DN- 5 yo- ffing (prefer) or highback for short trips- too tall for foonf
DF- 5 yo- ffing (prefer) or highback for short trips

I drive DD, DS3, DN5, and DF on a daily basis in the Sienna. I rarely have my older kids or oldest DN. I would love to do 3 across with ffing harnesses in the third row. I understand the one seat does not have a tether but the fighting over the one highback I currently keep in the car is driving me crazy and I figure head excursion would be about the same with untethered versus booster. Plus, I can make that seat be only for DF, who is only in the van for 1 mile each way.

I'd like to leave the middle outboard seats open for bigger kids and easy access to the third row.

I'm thinking of trying the frontier 85, blvd, and foonf across the third row with the frontier in the untethered spot. Think it would fit?

Then there is the Mazda5. I need a rfing, ffing, backless, and 5 stepper in there. Whatever is left over from the Sienna will go in the Mazda.

And whatever is left over from both these installs will be sold, I think. I don't want to start hoarding seats again...

ADS

seb3244

I am bookmarking to see what everyone suggests and because I am curious about this part
"head excursion would be about the same with untethered versus booster"

lgenne

Mazda 5: I'd put the 5 stepper and backless booster rider in the 2nd row and the harnessed kids 3rd row. Someone (you?) loves their Nextfit back there RF, so I'd use that plus a Frontier, or maybe a FF TF.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC