News Black Friday Deals Here!

ADS

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Kohl's and Walmart both have select colors (Laguna and Legacy, respectively) of the Britax Boulevard G4.1 on sale for under $199 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rin2809

A coworker just got the Graco 4Ever seat from target for $170 by combining the Cyber Monday 15% with the Graco 20% and a 15% off baby discount from a text and the Target card 5% and then she gets the $50 Target Gift Card I think.

Not sure all of the discounts she used, but good to know doubling up adds up quick. I think that there is a line for them now even online though.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Amazon now has a 4Ever discount and new sale on other Graco products: http://amzn.to/1l3qY9e

Might be useful since Target is selling out of some fashions and there is a "wait list" to add the remaining ones to your cart.

AllieK

Not car seat related but Amazon has the snack tray for the double BOB stroller discounted down to $34 from $50 - lowest I have ever seen anywhere. It looks like the cart seat adapters for the BOB are also heavily discounted too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC