Reasonable price for an Evenflo Titan 65?

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
4 years before expiration. Planning to sell locally to avoid losing money to shipping. Any idea what (if anything) I could get for it? Only used once.
88ce7531eda075222a2fadebd4858cdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ADS

Dillipop

How long are they good for? Take purchase price, divide by overall years it is good for, then multiply by the 4 years left. Round down to the nearest $5.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
How long are they good for? Take purchase price, divide by overall years it is good for, then multiply by the 4 years left. Round down to the nearest $5.

Thanks! I did this and came up with $40 (I think the original seat was $60 and it has a 6-yr expiration). Don't know that I will get that, but that's what I will initially list it for! Thanks!

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Wow. That sold fast. Is it weird that I feel kind of like I did when I put my kitten up for adoption? The buyer was very nice, but she had her money out right away and didn't ask any questions. When she left I was so elated to have the sale done swiftly, but then I immediately had this weird feeling of, "is my car seat going to a good home?" I didn't even particularly like the seat and it spent almost all of it's life in the garage, but now that it's gone I feel all nostalgic!

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Luckily, I ordered a Scenera NEXT as its replacement soon after the sale was complete. The excitement over a new seat to play with (and one that will actually fit in our cars) is helping me deal with my separation anxiety. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC