Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Wii U sales?

CPS Fanatic

Wii U sales?

If anyone sees a killer deal this month on a Wii U bundle, please post it! Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Wii U sales?

If you have Meijer in your area, it's in the black friday ad for $249.99 plus a $30 off your next purchase coupon Smash splat combo.

http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Meijer/Ad
    Austin 06/30/08 Tucker 07/30/2010 Elias 11/09/2011
    Brody 03/30/2013 ^Jamie^ 04/01/2015
    Rainbow coming February 2016

CPS Fanatic

Thanks. Sadly I don't have a Meijer.

Senior Community Member

It looks like the meijer deal will be online also.

Target is offering the same combo for $249 also, it didn't say if it was in store or onine or both.

Gamestop will have the same combo, for $279.

I haven't seen much else yet, I am also looking. Ds has his birthday on Friday and has been saving for a wii U for awhile. I think he will finally have enough so I'm trying to find him the best deal hoping that he'll have enough to buy another game or a couple more controllers or something with the leftover.
    Former CPST and Mom to
    C-13 years old, B-11 years old
    A-8 years old riding in a Harmony Youth Booster or Graco TurboBooster

CPS Fanatic

Thanks so much!! Good roundup here.

I have recently heard that Nintendo is releasing a replacement system for the WiiU next year, so I think I am going to get a PS4 this year and maybe the new Nintendo next year. My husband will like the PS4 and my kid doesn't care.

Senior Community Member

I tried to talk ds into waiting but he wants it really bad. We have a PS4 and an xbox360. We had a wii until it died about 6 months ago. We also have 3 or 4 3ds systems.

Way too many systems going on in this house.
    Former CPST and Mom to
    C-13 years old, B-11 years old
    A-8 years old riding in a Harmony Youth Booster or Graco TurboBooster