Wii U sales?

ADS

NVMBR02

It looks like the meijer deal will be online also.

Target is offering the same combo for $249 also, it didn't say if it was in store or onine or both.

Gamestop will have the same combo, for $279.

I haven't seen much else yet, I am also looking. Ds has his birthday on Friday and has been saving for a wii U for awhile. I think he will finally have enough so I'm trying to find him the best deal hoping that he'll have enough to buy another game or a couple more controllers or something with the leftover.

gigi

Thanks so much!! Good roundup here.

I have recently heard that Nintendo is releasing a replacement system for the WiiU next year, so I think I am going to get a PS4 this year and maybe the new Nintendo next year. My husband will like the PS4 and my kid doesn't care.

NVMBR02

I tried to talk ds into waiting but he wants it really bad. We have a PS4 and an xbox360. We had a wii until it died about 6 months ago. We also have 3 or 4 3ds systems.

Way too many systems going on in this house.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC