Anyone want to arrange seats in my Ody for me?

msg221

I am going to need to fit four kids and two other adults into my 2015 Odyssey on Sunday. I have had the Ody for almost 2 months now and have yet to play car seats (I know!). The kids are 10, 7, 7, and 5 months. I’m thinking I want to put the baby (he has an SR 35 Click Connect) in the second row with his mom. The other seats I have are an Incognito for the 10 year-old, then I also have a Britax PW SGL, Clek Oobr, Graco Argos, and a Britax FR90. Which combination of seats will be the best to try to fit in the third row with the Incognito?

ADS

bnsnyde

We have the Incognito in the center third row for our 9 YO.
It's really narrow back there. If a harnessed seat can fit that's great because buckling boosters is a squish. Would the Frontier fit next to it passenger side? And maybe the Parkway on the other side? I do not know if there would be enough room, but maybe one or both would fit this way with Incognito in the middle?

Do you have 8 seats? If so then perhaps a seat in a captain's chair, one in the middle, and mom outboard?

I would love to play with a setup as I love rearranging that van, lol.

melniemi

I would try the oobr third row passenger, incognito center, pwsg drivers side. I once fit an old style marathon passenger, harmony youth center, old style parkway....so I think you'll find something that fits :)

With wide mode middle row, you can fit any combo of seats. I had a performance booster, multi tech, and fr90 at one point in mine.

njkj

I've fit 2 boosters (TB w/so and an evenflo) in the 3rd row with an adult comfortably. I then had a radian, evenflo booster and my 5 stepper in the 2nd row (in that order).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lgenne

I was looking at my 3rd row today. Unless there are no adults able to sit in the 3rd row, I would do Oobr 3rd row passenger, Incognito center, adult driver side.

I think I've read that Click Connects work in the +1, right? Baby in the +1, adult driver side, FR90 or PWSGL passenger side.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC