Question Infant carrier?

alake

I am looking to purchase my oldest niece, who is expecting in late March a car seat for her little one. I will also be purchasing a stroller to go with it.
She drives a 2003, or 2004 Chevy Cavalier, two door. I think that I would like to get her either a baby jogger city select, or possibly a versa for her. Is there any seats that will work with either of these and also with her car?

ADS

Pixelated

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Can you look up what adapter bars are available for those strollers and post a list here? Then we can help you to narrow it down based on that.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
What is her budget?

The Aton/Aton 2/Aton Q works with those strollers and is very compact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alake

What is her budget?

The Aton/Aton 2/Aton Q works with those strollers and is very compact.

The Aton is not available in Canada. When I lived in the US, I had one for my second youngest. I wish, I could get one here for her.

alake

Can you look up what adapter bars are available for those strollers and post a list here? Then we can help you to narrow it down based on that.

The list that I found is for universal adapter:
Graco (classic connect)
Chicco
Peg Perego 4/35
Britax
Baby Trend (will not buy this brand)
safety 1st
You can also get a Graco Click Connect car seat adapter.
My budget is under $350, for the seat. Any of these fit the budget.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
The Aton is not available in Canada. When I lived in the US, I had one for my second youngest. I wish, I could get one here for her.

Whoops! Sorry! :-(

Of the ones you listed, the Chicco is supposed to be pretty compact. I think the new Britax B-Safe 35 seats also look like they are more compact than the older B-Safe seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC