More aftermarket products!

ADS

Baylor

I don't see why anyone would need a handle to hold a handle.. That seems dumb..

The other phone thing, I just adapted the line I have heard here.

As long as you are okay with throwing that thing at your babies head......

Why do babies need a cell phone in front of them anyway?

katymyers

I don't see why anyone would need a handle to hold a handle.. That seems dumb..

The other phone thing, I just adapted the line I have heard here.

As long as you are okay with throwing that thing at your babies head......

Why do babies need a cell phone in front of them anyway?

I agree, that handle is ridiculous. Not to mention that looks like the most awkward way possible to carry a car seat. Don't people know the best way to carry anything is to hold it as close to your body as possible and as high up as possible? No, let's dangle it down my your knees and kill your back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllieK

I actually own one of the tablet holders in the second link!! Granted we have never used it in the car (or with an infant, good grief!) but it's awesome for keeping my preschooler's grimy hands from messing up our kindles. I also like that I can clip it to the shopping cart or stroller & not have to worry about it getting dropped.
Posted via Mobile Device

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I actually own one of the tablet holders in the second link!! Granted we have never used it in the car (or with an infant, good grief!) but it's awesome for keeping my preschooler's grimy hands from messing up our kindles. I also like that I can clip it to the shopping cart or stroller & not have to worry about it getting dropped.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was thinking it was kind of cool looking....glad to know it works.

rin2809

I'm intrigued by the phone holder, being able to clip it to the cart when shopping would be a plus. I am not ashamed to admit I give my almost 3 year old my phone with games to get through grocery shopping!

cookie123

This one legitimately scares me. Neat concept, but look what it is doing to his belt fit! :-(

http://www.zulily.com/p/kids-on-the...l?search_pos=48&search_page=1&fromSearch=true

(If you can't scroll through all the pictures, in the last one you can see just how far he is leaning forward to reach the drawing pad, and that the shoulder belt is off his body and kind of under his arm.)

That would be in their face in my car I think. Yeah, you can't have them leaning out of position like that.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
That would be in their face in my car I think. Yeah, you can't have them leaning out of position like that.

Yeah, at first I was like, "well, that's just an awful picture, but maybe that's just because the front seat is moved so far forward and so he had to lean..." But if you look at it, if it were closer to him then it wouldn't come down all the way because the booster boosts him up high enough that it wouldn't lay flat over his legs. I think no matter what, it wouldn't work properly....but what bothers me is that they even show such a dangerous picture.

Keeyamah

This one legitimately scares me. Neat concept, but look what it is doing to his belt fit! :-(

http://www.zulily.com/p/kids-on-the...l?search_pos=48&search_page=1&fromSearch=true

(If you can't scroll through all the pictures, in the last one you can see just how far he is leaning forward to reach the drawing pad, and that the shoulder belt is off his body and kind of under his arm.)

I'll be honest, I have a foam lap table for the kids for long trips, but it buckles around the child and/or seat and is literally on their lap. I'll have to see if I can find a link. Though, ironically, neither boy has felt a need for it on any trip we've taken.

Keeyamah

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC