Best deal on double bob stroller?

seb3244

Must have swivel/ locking wheel, must have the really big shade canopy for baby (I think some models have smaller canopies?)

Also would anyone recommend a specific model? They all seem so close.

I have been saving for a long time for this so I really want to get a great deal.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADS

AllieK

I held out on buying for so long because of the price and lack of deals, DH finally bought the Revolution Flex for me as a gift & it's been awesome! Having the adjustable handlebar is great since DH is 6'4" and I'm only 5'4" but if that's not important to you I would just go with the cheaper Revolution SE.

We got the flex for $520 from Babies R Us, they price matched Amazon & DH used our BRU charge to earn rewards (IIRC we got $40 back in rewards). Other than buying used, I think that's the best deal out there. You might be able to find an Open Box deal on Amazon for as low as $450 but those are super rare on the BOBs.

seb3244

I held out on buying for so long because of the price and lack of deals, DH finally bought the Revolution Flex for me as a gift & it's been awesome! Having the adjustable handlebar is great since DH is 6'4" and I'm only 5'4" but if that's not important to you I would just go with the cheaper Revolution SE. We got the flex for $520 from Babies R Us, they price matched Amazon & DH used our BRU charge to earn rewards (IIRC we got $40 back in rewards). Other than buying used, I think that's the best deal out there. You might be able to find an Open Box deal on Amazon for as low as $450 but those are super rare on the BOBs.

Awesome what color did you get?
REI has the 10% cash back and After doing more research that's where bob strollers started so I read that makes them cheapest there? I will compare models now for babies r us and REI.

Thanks Allie :)

AllieK

We got the orange, because orange is DH's favorite and he did the buying! LOL Had it been me, I probably would have opted for one of the new colors like blue or green. :p

10% off the REI online prices is a great deal! Someone also told me that REI has "garage sales" where they sell open box/returned items & that was a good place to find deeply discounted BOBs. Might be something you want to look into. I think you have to be a member to shop the garage sale though.

seb3244

We got the orange, because orange is DH's favorite and he did the buying! LOL Had it been me, I probably would have opted for one of the new colors like blue or green. :p 10% off the REI online prices is a great deal! Someone also told me that REI has "garage sales" where they sell open box/returned items & that was a good place to find deeply discounted BOBs. Might be something you want to look into. I think you have to be a member to shop the garage sale though.

Awesome I am a brand new member for REI and I just called them and they said the next garage sale is October 3rd! But they did say people came out there the night before so to arrive as early as possible or camp out.
Thanks for the info.

I am leaning towards green because it is still visible when I am on the side walk. Orange is okay but it is most visible. I really want black or blue but those aren't visible really.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC