Best deal on Graco 4Ever?

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
My sister is looking for a 4Ever in Cougar or Matrix.

If this seat qualifies for the BRU Trade-in, that brings it down to $224.99 plus tax ($299 - 25%). Is that right? She confirmed that it's in stock locally.

It's also on sale at Kohls.com for $239.99. I found some coupon codes, but none of them work! (SEPTFALL20 = Take 20% off $100 or more sitewide, SEPTFALL15 = Take 15% off sitewide, and BABYSALE10 = $10 off $30 baby and toddler apparel, maternity and baby gear.) I tried all three, and they all say, "The Promo Code you entered can not be applied because items in your shopping bag do not qualify. Please add eligible items to your shopping bag." :( I also see "Take an extra 15% off your order when you use your Kohl's Charge card," which would bring it down to $203.99 (plus tax), IF IT WORKS. ETA: I just tried it with my Kohl's card, and it didn't work. Lowest price I can get on that site is $239.99 (plus tax).

Are there any better deals out there that I'm missing?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
IIRC someone said Kohl's would stop having coupons on baby gear some time ago, seems they sure did!
Target had a 4Ever in our latest circular...or maybe it was walmart...definitely one of those made me realize it's no longer a BRU exclusive (we have the safety surround model now, 329 MSRP, I think that's the exclusive one)

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
If she has a babies r us credit card, that would give her 30% off for the trade in, instead of just 25% off, bringing the price down to $210.

UlrikeDG

IIRC someone said Kohl's would stop having coupons on baby gear some time ago, seems they sure did!

What's really annoying is that the BABYSALE10 code specifically says, "$10 off...baby gear." I've been checking the coupons for restrictions, and didn't see anything that looked relevant. Then I noticed that it said that the exclusions would be listed in store. I clicked on the 4Ever again and finally noticed this: "This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons."

So, my sister is coming over tomorrow to pick up an expired seat to take to BRU.

UlrikeDG

Quick update: Sis was looking on Amazon for cover choices. She didn't realize that other stores carry different colors. When she came over, I showed her Skylar (blue) on BRU.com, and she liked that one best. Unfortunately, it wasn't in stock at BRU when she arrived, and she didn't want to wait for it to ship, so she ended up with Cameron (gray).

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Just noticed your follow up...yeah, Skylar must be last on the production line, we never have enough (though TRU had more than we did, in our case, the TRU gets ignored by the baby gear shoppers, so they often have hidden treasures!).

Hope she likes it!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC