Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus UlrikeDG's Avatar

Best deal on Graco 4Ever?

My sister is looking for a 4Ever in Cougar or Matrix.

If this seat qualifies for the BRU Trade-in, that brings it down to $224.99 plus tax ($299 - 25%). Is that right? She confirmed that it's in stock locally.

It's also on sale at Kohls.com for $239.99. I found some coupon codes, but none of them work! (SEPTFALL20 = Take 20% off $100 or more sitewide, SEPTFALL15 = Take 15% off sitewide, and BABYSALE10 = $10 off $30 baby and toddler apparel, maternity and baby gear.) I tried all three, and they all say, "The Promo Code you entered can not be applied because items in your shopping bag do not qualify. Please add eligible items to your shopping bag." I also see "Take an extra 15% off your order when you use your Kohl's Charge card," which would bring it down to $203.99 (plus tax), IF IT WORKS. ETA: I just tried it with my Kohl's card, and it didn't work. Lowest price I can get on that site is $239.99 (plus tax).

Are there any better deals out there that I'm missing?
    Ulrike, mom to:
    Roman (3/98), Evalina (3/00), Nadia (3/03), and Kira (11/07)

See an inappropriate post? Don't reply to it; report it!
    Thanks for your help in keeping this a safe, SPAM-free zone!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Re: Best deal on Graco 4Ever?

IIRC someone said Kohl's would stop having coupons on baby gear some time ago, seems they sure did!
    Target had a 4Ever in our latest circular...or maybe it was walmart...definitely one of those made me realize it's no longer a BRU exclusive (we have the safety surround model now, 329 MSRP, I think that's the exclusive one)
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

4. Thank You from:

If she has a babies r us credit card, that would give her 30% off for the trade in, instead of just 25% off, bringing the price down to $210.
    Mama to G. (born March of 2013, riding FF in a Chicco MyFit, an IMMI Go, and a Britax Marathon)... and L. (born June of 2015, riding RF in a Graco Milestone, a Graco Extend-2-Fit 3-in-1 and a Graco SlimFit)

6. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by joolsplus3 View Post
    IIRC someone said Kohl's would stop having coupons on baby gear some time ago, seems they sure did!
    What's really annoying is that the BABYSALE10 code specifically says, "$10 off...baby gear." I've been checking the coupons for restrictions, and didn't see anything that looked relevant. Then I noticed that it said that the exclusions would be listed in store. I clicked on the 4Ever again and finally noticed this: "This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons."

So, my sister is coming over tomorrow to pick up an expired seat to take to BRU.
    Ulrike, mom to:

8. Thank You from:

Quick update: Sis was looking on Amazon for cover choices. She didn't realize that other stores carry different colors. When she came over, I showed her Skylar (blue) on BRU.com, and she liked that one best. Unfortunately, it wasn't in stock at BRU when she arrived, and she didn't want to wait for it to ship, so she ended up with Cameron (gray).
    Ulrike, mom to:

10. Thank You from:

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Just noticed your follow up...yeah, Skylar must be last on the production line, we never have enough (though TRU had more than we did, in our case, the TRU gets ignored by the baby gear shoppers, so they often have hidden treasures!).

Hope she likes it!
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

TRU didn't have Skylar either, according to their website. I don't think she's too upset about missing the blue one, though.
    Ulrike, mom to:

13. Thank You from: