Dismayed with Canuck options - any suggestions?

ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
The jool its called, Canadian pria. Snugglebugz and west coast kids have it. Its on babies r us but wasn't in store when I was there last Friday

Any idea how it compares in height to the Peg? I think she has 3/4" left until she outgrows the Peg. I found the Jool on some Canadian sites and on one page it says both 40" max RF height and 43" max RF height. I just measured her and she's exactly 39".

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
40" RF height limit. Blah.
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh doh! I was typing mine while you posted. Okay, so it is 40" for Canada. Must be 43" for USA? or the site I saw just has a typo in one spot. Dang. She technically would have 1" which could last a bit assuming she already isn't at other height indicators. My goal would be to make it another year and half, but not certain an inch would get us that.

SnoGurl

Oh doh! I was typing mine while you posted. Okay, so it is 40" for Canada. Must be 43" for USA? or the site I saw just has a typo in one spot. Dang. She technically would have 1" which could last a bit assuming she already isn't at other height indicators. My goal would be to make it another year and half, but not certain an inch would get us that.

I might have lied and it is 43". I can't find my manual now, for some reason. I have heard it is 'huge and wide' from those in the know, so perhaps not a solution.
Posted via Mobile Device

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I might have lied and it is 43". I can't find my manual now, for some reason. I have heard it is 'huge and wide' from those in the know, so perhaps not a solution.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well the one Canadian site I saw that had specs said both 40" and 43" so you could be right. The wide wouldn't matter if it worked front to back as when she's outboard, no one can fit in the centre anyway. But ya, if huge means front to back huge, not a solution. I should look at it I guess. But hopefully I can find out the real RF height limit first so I don't waste time looking if it's 40".

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
And I just measured the room she's got left in the Peg after we got home today and it looks like a smidgen over 1/4" is what she's got. Bah. Now I am going to need TWO new seats I guess. Sigh. At least with the other vehicle there are 0 concerns with space, but still the options are about the same anyway.

featherhead

I just did some comparisons with my DD3. She is 38" and 34 lbs. She has pretty much outgrown the Peg, and has miles of room left in the Boulevard G4. The Boulevard saves about 2" front to back. But of course that room is lost in leg room. I took some pictures if you want to see.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I just did some comparisons with my DD3. She is 38" and 34 lbs. She has pretty much outgrown the Peg, and has miles of room left in the Boulevard G4. The Boulevard saves about 2" front to back. But of course that room is lost in leg room. I took some pictures if you want to see.

YES! That would be awesome. Thank you!

biddyk8

I'm pretty dismayed after looking around at the seats due to this thread to see how much some have gone up in price. I know the dollar is awful at the minute but $169 for a sureride!!!

featherhead

Boulevard leg room:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442111167.630174.jpg

Peg leg room:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442111257.535830.jpg

Boulevard:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442111291.353198.jpg

Peg: (it was actually touching, but you can't tell from the picture)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442111334.179292.jpg

Boulevard growing room:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442111370.731970.jpg

Peg pretty much outgrown:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442111409.483105.jpg

She said she was comfy in the Boulevard. It would probably get more difficult in winter, and I would definitely have to remove boots to be able to buckle her properly!

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I just measured her and she's exactly 39".

DH thought she seemed taller. So I measured her again today. 39.5" exactly. So she grew half an inch since Sept 11. I guess I better hope that was all in the legs else the Peg may be done which means I would have no seat for her in one vehicle since it doesn't install right FF. Frick.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC