Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: Magnatiles

Magnatiles

I think these were a big deal the last couple years?? Anyone done using theirs?

I'll take any and all that's in good condition from some free home. Or if anyone ever sees a deal on them please let me know! Thanks!!
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Re: Magnatiles

Check your target.... Mine had some on clearance for less than $1 a tile.... I think the 56 pack was like $51 dollars.... Anything $1 or less per tile new is a good price. They are a huge hit here!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    B - 2/10 - Riding in the "Bentley" Radian XTSL or Frontier 90 in an '03 Sequoia AND a Recaro PerformanceSport in a '10 Cobalt

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmahanes View Post
    Check your target.... Mine had some on clearance for less than $1 a tile.... I think the 56 pack was like $51 dollars.... Anything $1 or less per tile new is a good price. They are a huge hit here!

Yep. I got a 65 pack at target for $39 last week on clearance. It wasn't marked as such, so if you find them at your target, scan the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCO 4/15

CPS Fanatic

Wow! I am heading to Target tomorrow when the trolls go back to school!

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Dillipop View Post
    Yep. I got a 65 pack at target for $39 last week on clearance. It wasn't marked as such, so if you find them at your target, scan the box.

That is an AMAZING price!

B - 2/10 - Riding in the "Bentley" Radian XTSL or Frontier 90 in an '03 Sequoia AND a Recaro PerformanceSport in a '10 Cobalt

I was a bit off on numbers- it was a 56 pack for $39. Still a steal though, IMO.

CCO 4/15

Carseat Crazy

I was a bit off on numbers- it was a 56 pack for $39. Still a steal though, IMO.

Yes it is a steal! I need to go see if there are any at my target. They are worth every penny. They get tons of play here!

Does anyone have the dcpi number for the clearance ones so i can look up if there are any local to me?

Carseat Crazy
    If you have a Lakeshore Learning store nearby, we bought our set from there with a 20% off coupon. I bought the 100 piece set and it is great!

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Does anyone have the dcpi number for the clearance ones so i can look up if there are any local to me?
    I am almost positive that this is the exact set that was clearanced out at my store. Based on the fact that there is zero availability anywhere near me, I think it's a pretty good bet that this is it.

http://www.target.com/p/magna-tiles-...erm=magnatiles

Where would I find the dcpi number if I was looking for it? I'd have to run out to the garage and dig into the Christmas box but could probably get to it sometime tomorrow.

CCO 4/15

Carseat Crazy

That's the one I saw on clearance in my store

I am almost positive that this is the exact set that was clearanced out at my store. Based on the fact that there is zero availability anywhere near me, I think it's a pretty good bet that this is it.

http://www.target.com/p/magna-tiles-...erm=magnatiles

Where would I find the dcpi number if I was looking for it? I'd have to run out to the garage and dig into the Christmas box but could probably get to it sometime tomorrow.
    Nope that's perfect. The dcpi number is in the description. Thanks!!!!