Went to BRU

jdchic3

So I haven't done this before (taken pics that is) but I played with seats today and have some pics to share. Firstly, can anyone tell me how to put pics in my post instead of putting them on photobucket and then pasting a link?

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
If you don't want to put the pics in photobucket, you can link them directly from the computer using that little "paper clip" button above. :)

I find it easier to dump the photos in photbucket, but that is just me. :)

RJB78

CPST Instructor
Once they're on photobucket, you can copy the IMG code and paste it onto your post. The picture should then appear in the post.

jdchic3

Joey is 14 pounds 2.3 ounces and 26 1/4 inches.

IMG_1143resized.jpg

Joey in the Britax Decathlon. I was going to try him in the MA but they are all still in the back from the recall.

IMG_1144resized.jpg

Right at the bottom slots on the DC.

IMG_1145resized.jpg

Crotch buckle was in the closest position, could have been moved out one for comfort.

IMG_1146resized.jpg

Joey in the Evenflo Triumph Advance. I have the infant padding in.

IMG_1147resized.jpg

Didn't think to check how high up the straps were from the bottom most position.

IMG_1148resized.jpg

Crotch buckle was in the closer position. Seemed comfortable enough.

IMG_1149resized.jpg

I didn't like how the chest clip makes the straps so far apart. Probably is better on an older child.

IMG_1150resized.jpg

Joey in the Maxi Cosi Mico. I didn't like the adjuster strap because it was attached and kept getting caught in the base. I also didn't like the lever that releases the seat from the base. Also didn't like the puzzle buckle. I DO like, however, the shoulder strap positions and how close together they are.

IMG_1151resized.jpg

He was right at the second to the top slot.

IMG_1152resized.jpg

Would have been better to move the crotch buckle out the the farther slot for comfort.

IMG_1153resized.jpg

Peyton in the Britax Regent for fun. She fluxuates between 28 and 29 pounds and is around 33 to 34 inches tall. She is even with the second slots in her Marathon if that helps.

IMG_1154resized.jpg

Even with the bottom slots.

IMG_1155resized.jpg

Crotch buckle is ok. A little closer might be better. Overall I was surprised how well she fit. I thought she would be a lot smaller in it. Maybe next time we can try her in some of the same seats as Joey.

Last edited:

jdchic3

Sorry the pics are so big! I didn't think they would be that big! Hopefully you guys can see them ok.

super_grape

i saw the mico the last time we were at bru.
i really like it...and i was sooo not expecting to!
it seems as tho it would work well for small newborns
and i liked the harness too:thumbsup:.

it's definately on my short list!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Great pics! Thanks for posting. On Saturday I went to a baby specialty store just to kill time. I did not have my camera with me or I would have taken a pic. When I put DD in the regent for the fun of it she was still 1 inch below the lowest harness slot. I just moved her MA harness' to the 2nd slot. SHe is just a hair above them. The cover rides up from the actual slot and it looks like she is a hair below. You may want ot check your DD in her MA since you said she is on the lowest slots still. She is a little bigger than my DD, but not by much.

jdchic3

Great pics! Thanks for posting. On Saturday I went to a baby specialty store just to kill time. I did not have my camera with me or I would have taken a pic. When I put DD in the regent for the fun of it she was still 1 inch below the lowest harness slot. I just moved her MA harness' to the 2nd slot. SHe is just a hair above them. The cover rides up from the actual slot and it looks like she is a hair below. You may want ot check your DD in her MA since you said she is on the lowest slots still. She is a little bigger than my DD, but not by much.

Actually I did put that she's even with her second slots in her MA. She might be a little over them now as I haven't checked in a while and I think she's grown a little bit. ;)

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Actually I did put that she's even with her second slots in her MA. She might be a little over them now as I haven't checked in a while and I think she's grown a little bit. ;)

Ok Figured you had checked, but wanted to make sure. :) The 2nd slot on my cover is a tad higher that than actual slot on the shell, so when I swapped carseats out the other day. I checked her without the cover.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC