Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Ju-Ju-Be BFF (Shadow Waltz)

Any interest in a Shadow Waltz BFF? I haven't used this in more than a year and I'd like to fund a new bag. So this one needs to go rather than continuing to take up space!

I bought it new from BBB when DD was born, is its one owner. It's got a little bit of wear, but still is in great shape. The changing pad is with it too. Ice also got the shoulder & backpack straps. (Backpack straps have never been used.) I was thinking maybe $75 shipped in the U.S.? (It seems heavy, so I'm guessing the shipping will be pricey? I haven't checked the shipping, so I'm just guessing at what it would run me.) Clean, non-smoking home. I haven't washed the bag (I know some people are specific about detergents, etc.), but could do so before shipping if you wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CommMom; 08-28-2015 at 03:04 PM.
    Sarah
    CPST, PhD, instructor, and generally busy mom (DS (6/08) riding in a FR85 & a Nautilus and DD (8/12) riding in MR65s)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I can throw in a set of the stroller connectors too, if that helps.
    Sarah
    CPST, PhD, instructor, and generally busy mom (DS (6/08) riding in a FR85 & a Nautilus and DD (8/12) riding in MR65s)

Re: Ju-Ju-Be BFF (Shadow Waltz)

Is the price too high? What if I said $60 + shipping?

Other than the little bit of wear, the bag looks good & the print placement is nice. The inside looks basically new & even the bottle loops on the sides look good.
    Sarah

Have you tried selling on the JJB b/s/t group on FB?

Not yet. Though I may try there if I can't find someone I "know" who's interested.
    Sarah

If it wen't pink I'd be interested in it, but with two boys DH will not go for any pink... Good luck!
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

Quote Originally Posted by 1mommy View Post
    If it wen't pink I'd be interested in it, but with two boys DH will not go for any pink... Good luck!
    You could dye the lining my SW has purple lining
    Verla Renae~SAHM to my 5 babies!
    T - 09/02/01 D - 09/15/02 S - 05/28/05 C - 08/26/07 R - 11/22/08