Guess what I saw at BRU yesterday?

Lara

drumroll please....a Como!

I went with the intention of avoiding the carseat section, because I needed to make my trip fast. But the cover caught my eye so I *had* to go look :p. I really couldn't believe it! So, anyone looking for one keep an eye out at BRU (fwiw, the store I was at was one of the bigger ones that also carries bugaboos lol. Not sure if that makes a difference).

They also had the Maxi Cosi Priori and Mico. I liked the mico, but it is HEAVY! Put a 10 lb baby in it and I think you could break your back or something :p. It also didn't make a real good 'click' when I stuck it in the base. I thought I had put it in wrong or something because it didn't make any noise (if it did, it was a quiet noise. The store was sort of loud so maybe I didn't hear it?) That would annoy the heck out of me!

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Good to know, I'll have to see if the local BRU stocks the Como. :) Out of curiosity, which cover was on the Como you saw there? Did BRU have more than one cover choice available? Thanks.

jdchic3

i noticed it on their website the other day. Good to know some of them have it in store. We might have to go there if I go to Target today... :D

lovemyfamily

Going to BRU this week, will have to see if ours has it, and if not, ask when they will be getting it in. Would LOVE to see one in person and compare to the MA.

jdchic3

No COmo at our BRU. Just went. Didn't ask the sales guy if they were going to get one because I didn't think he liked me very much. He was sort of helping a couple next to me (with a DD not too much smaller buy definitely much younger than mine) and they were trying the ETA right next to me (I was playing with seats with DS) and I mentioned to them that it has a great advantage over other seats because it RF to 35 lbs. The guy started talking to them immediately following that and something like 'Well if you REALLY want to do that it does rear face to 33 pounds.' I've talked to this guy before (when I didn't know what I know now) and he comes off as very knowledgeable, and never realized how much he wasn't up to date on his information. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC