Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Best price on radian rxt or rainier?

Am in need of one of each at the moment, and will need at least one more narrow harnessed seat before winter to complete three across in two vehicles. But holy cow getting three across is expensive! Any ideas on how to score some deals?

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by allmyboyz View Post
    Am in need of one of each at the moment, and will need at least one more narrow harnessed seat before winter to complete three across in two vehicles. But holy cow getting three across is expensive! Any ideas on how to score some deals?
    The best price I have seen is on Amazon Open box Deals. Check every day and be ready to buy because they go fast! If you have Zulily store credit that's $20 or more buying from there would make sense but their shipping is expensive & slow.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Carseat Crazy
    It won't help you for right now, but last fall the weekend before thanksgiving they were $199 and $230 on Amazon with the free shipping. I don't know if it would be the same this year but I'm hoping so!

Carseat Crazy
    Thanks for the replies. I will be on the lookout during the holiday season to score at least one more. There are sellers on eBay who claim to sell amazon open box. Any thoughts?

Carseat Crazy

Re: Best price on radian rxt or rainier?

Quote Originally Posted by allmyboyz View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I will be on the lookout during the holiday season to score at least one more. There are sellers on eBay who claim to sell amazon open box. Any thoughts?
    I would not buy an open box without Amazon's return policy to protect me. Yes, it's a hassle to ship something back but at least I know Amazon will very quickly refund me 100% of what I paid.