Seat for 3 month old, easy in/out (was: grandma dee dee)

U

Unregistered

Help ! I need a car seat for my 3 mth old grandson that is easy to get him IN and OUT - without turning him into a contortionist ! :(
My daughter in law (first time mom) has a very hard time getting him into her car seat too
What brand is easy in and out???????

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

1mommy

Scenera Next? No practical experience, but I've heard it's good budget seat. Good price too around $50 at Walmart, and it's not the longest lasting seat but should last your grandchild to 3 or 4 rear facing as long as he isn't particularly tall or heavy. Not that the seat is outgrown earlier forward facing then it is rear facing and has a 2 year minimum age for forward facing. If you are interested in why you would rear face a child for so long, (it's 500% safer) here is a great link that has the reasons behind it.

http://carseatblog.com/5168/why-rear-facing-is-better-your-rf-link-guide/

If you would prefer to spend a little more for a longer lasting seat there is the Graco Milestone

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC