Peg vs Fllo vs Prius!

cookie123

Will the Fllo buy any more time rear facing than the Peg height wise?

Has anyone used the Fllo in a Prius? Wondering if it will fit front to back and also height wise.

Any other ideas?

ADS

jwilliams

Will the Fllo buy any more time rear facing than the Peg height wise?

Has anyone used the Fllo in a Prius? Wondering if it will fit front to back and also height wise.

Any other ideas?

Yes, the Fllo is a taller seat than the Peg for RF use. It does have a 43.99999" RF height limit. I'd say most kids will make it to that limit before running out of headrest.

FYI, the Fllo is lower profile than the Foonf, which makes loading easier, but from what I can tell it might actually fit worse in compact cars because of that. The Foonf is so high that it allows the seat to be back further, if that makes sense. I think that is reflected on the Carseatblog RF space comparison chart.

cookie123

I don't know Griffins height at all. I'll have to check on that. I'll take a look at he chart too. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie123

The Fllo gets a B without the rebound bar. The Peg gets an A. That doesn't sound great for the Fllo fitting. Yikes! I didn't realize the Peg has a 24" max rf height limit. I really need to find out his height. He hasn't been in the Peg since earlier this Spring and he was close to 1 inch then.

jwilliams

The Fllo gets a B without the rebound bar. The Peg gets an A. That doesn't sound great for the Fllo fitting. Yikes! I didn't realize the Peg has a 24" max rf height limit. I really need to find out his height. He hasn't been in the Peg since earlier this Spring and he was close to 1 inch then.
That's the seated height limit, right?

cookie123

Oh I wasn't thinking that. It must be of course . That's not much longer than a newborn really!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I know small cars vs big cars can end up fitting different just because of how they're set up so this very well could be a moot point. I have a Expedition EL and a Fllo and it is tight. If its behind the driver I had to change how I sit and behind the passenger makes long drive not as comfy as a passenger. I know I could get more room if I removed the rebound bar but I have no plans of doing that. Just thought it might help that in a big SUV that thing takes up a ton of room rf'ing with the rebound bar.

cookie123

Thanks. I might make a trip up to Buy Buy Baby next week. I hope I can measure Griff and weigh him soon and see where we are at in the Peg. Maybe even today if the stars align! I'd like to continue to rf him longer and I'm not crazy about my options between short crotch straps and too low of profile for him to see out.

cookie123

I got Griffin today.:) I put him in the Peg and honestly he doesn't look any different than last time. I'd say he has a 0.5 - 1 inch of growing room.

He's approximately 37 inches and about 13 and 3/4 seated shoulder height. He has a tall head. Lol! He's very hard to measure. He's probably a little taller. His feet weren't quite against the wall. Wiggly little boy.

jwilliams

I got Griffin today.:) I put him in the Peg and honestly he doesn't look any different than last time. I'd say he has a 0.5 - 1 inch of growing room.

He's approximately 37 inches and about 13 and 3/4 seated shoulder height. He has a tall head. Lol! He's very hard to measure. He's probably a little taller. His feet weren't quite against the wall. Wiggly little boy.
FWIW, it sounds like he's about the same size as my 3 year olds. (They're 36", with good sized noggins). They've got a lot of room in the Fllo.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC