Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Planetbox newly designed website and new BAGS!

I had asked Planetbox earlier in the summer if they would be coming out with any new products before school starts because if so, I'd wait to order my son's lunch box until closer to school starting.
    They said there were some exciting things going on behind the scenes so to stay tuned.

I randomly went on their website just now and it's all changed and there is a new bag design too. Looks like they got rid of the specific bags for the Launch and now have just the same bags for launch and rover.

I'm anxious to hear if they announce a sale when they announce these changes. They will probably put out an email to introduce the new stuff like they have before.
    I like the new bags, but we also liked the grey bag from before that had a rocket embroidered on the front pocket.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

I actually just ordered the rocket ship bag for DS's Rover. It's not here yet. I hope it's better quality than the 3 Rover bags we've already had.
    Amy~ Canadian tech instructor (CRST-I), Mama to Peter (4.20.08), riding in a Diono Monterey and a Clek Ozzi; Jasper (4.25.11), riding in a Britax Frontier CT and a Graco Nautilus; and Ruby, riding in a Clek Foonf; wife to my CRST hubby, Chris

Re: Planetbox newly designed website and new BAGS!

A cheaper bag option for the rover (& I assume the launch) is the ebags slim lunchbox
    Melissa

DD#1, April 2004, FFg in a Pink Harmony Literider & Onyx Parkway SG
    DD#2, January 2007, FFg in a Pink Monterey & Purple with Pink Hearts HBTB

Riding in my 2010 Toyota RAV4 and DH's 2011 Ford 150 Crew Cab

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post
    A cheaper bag option for the rover (& I assume the launch) is the ebags slim lunchbox
    We got those for Christmas last year and like them but the kids miss having a drink holder on the bag so we're going to get new bags again.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

I posted on their Facebook page that I saw the new bags and liked them and asked if they still had their older style. They responded.

" Hello Holly!
    We are so HAPPY to hear that you love the new designs! We have improved the overall design and quality of the Carry Bag's. Our older style bags are available for sale on Amazon. "
    Mom to:

Senior Community Member SuzaBanana's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I posted on their Facebook page that I saw the new bags and liked them and asked if they still had their older style. They responded. " Hello Holly! We are so HAPPY to hear that you love the new designs! We have improved the overall design and quality of the Carry Bag's. Our older style bags are available for sale on Amazon. "
    Do they sell just the bags on Amazon? I'm not finding them?
    integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching

Quote Originally Posted by SuzaBanana View Post
    Do they sell just the bags on Amazon? I'm not finding them?
    I couldn't find them either. I asked planetbox if they had a link.
    Mom to:

I just realized that they also now make a backpack called the Jet pack. It's kinda cook looking. There is a compartment on the bottom to carry the planetbox lunchbox horizontally.
    Mom to: