Planetbox newly designed website and new BAGS!

Holly

I had asked Planetbox earlier in the summer if they would be coming out with any new products before school starts because if so, I'd wait to order my son's lunch box until closer to school starting.
They said there were some exciting things going on behind the scenes so to stay tuned.

I randomly went on their website just now and it's all changed and there is a new bag design too. Looks like they got rid of the specific bags for the Launch and now have just the same bags for launch and rover.

I'm anxious to hear if they announce a sale when they announce these changes. They will probably put out an email to introduce the new stuff like they have before.
I like the new bags, but we also liked the grey bag from before that had a rocket embroidered on the front pocket.

ADS

amyd

I actually just ordered the rocket ship bag for DS's Rover. It's not here yet. I hope it's better quality than the 3 Rover bags we've already had.

Holly

I posted on their Facebook page that I saw the new bags and liked them and asked if they still had their older style. They responded.

" Hello Holly!
We are so HAPPY to hear that you love the new designs! We have improved the overall design and quality of the Carry Bag's. Our older style bags are available for sale on Amazon. :)"

BananaBoat

I posted on their Facebook page that I saw the new bags and liked them and asked if they still had their older style. They responded. " Hello Holly! We are so HAPPY to hear that you love the new designs! We have improved the overall design and quality of the Carry Bag's. Our older style bags are available for sale on Amazon. :)"
Do they sell just the bags on Amazon? I'm not finding them?

Holly

I just realized that they also now make a backpack called the Jet pack. It's kinda cook looking. There is a compartment on the bottom to carry the planetbox lunchbox horizontally.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC