Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Children's Place clearance!

Right now on the Children's Place website they have a lot of clearance stuff that is an additional 40% off once you add it to your cart.
    Then you can get another 25% off with the code 25DEAL8 and free shipping through the 14th (Tuesday).
    There are some great deals! I got some boys jeans for $3.49 and some shirts for $2.16!
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Children's Place clearance!

I love the children's place! I ordered yesterday... Awesome deals!
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained

Re: Children's Place clearance!

Ugh. I forgot to put in the code for the extra 25% last night (it was late and I was ready for bed!). They won't adjust the order so now I'm re-ordering everything and will have to return the first order. One thing sold out, but it was just PJ's, so no big deal. I'm getting uniform shorts for Nour and they are only $3.77 on clearance and after the 25% off!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)