Children's Place clearance!

Holly

Right now on the Children's Place website they have a lot of clearance stuff that is an additional 40% off once you add it to your cart.
Then you can get another 25% off with the code 25DEAL8 and free shipping through the 14th (Tuesday).
There are some great deals! I got some boys jeans for $3.49 and some shirts for $2.16!

ADS

msg221

Ugh. I forgot to put in the code for the extra 25% last night (it was late and I was ready for bed!). They won't adjust the order so now I'm re-ordering everything and will have to return the first order. One thing sold out, but it was just PJ's, so no big deal. I'm getting uniform shorts for Nour and they are only $3.77 on clearance and after the 25% off!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC