Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Carseat Crazy

Re: Amazon Prime Day DEALS Thread

Clek Foonf coming up in lighting deals! in an hour

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

2014 Foonf is $299, a pretty good deal!

And another Evenflo Rightfit and Peg SIP 30/30 coming soon.

All Baby Lightning Deals can be found on this page: http://amzn.to/1MawrVZ

Carseat Deals Page: Amazon.com: The Car Seat Store

Is $296 a pretty good deal on the Boulevard Click Tight? I haven't bought a convertible seat in ages, so I have no clue!

ETA: Okay, I just saw what the regular retail price is. Wow, had no idea they were that much, so I guess $296 is a good deal! I was just wondering if there have been better deals than this.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    Is $296 a pretty good deal on the Boulevard Click Tight? I haven't bought a convertible seat in ages, so I have no clue!

ETA: Okay, I just saw what the regular retail price is. Wow, had no idea they were that much, so I guess $296 is a good deal! I was just wondering if there have been better deals than this.
    I believe that is a typical Amazon price recently, may vary a little though. So, good deal but not better than normal.
    Welcome to Car-Seat.Org! Click to Post a Question. Please respect our signature guidelines. Thank you.
    These topics have useful information: Main Announcement, User Guidelines, Please Support Car-Seat.Org
    Please support Car-Seat.Org by using forum links to Amazon (please bookmark!), Wayfair, Target, Walmart, Albee and our Sponsors.
    All Website Content Copyright© 2001-2019, Car-Seat.Org, All Rights Reserved
    Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About Us

I miss the car seat deals you used to be able to get from Kohl's.com. They no longer let you use discount codes anymore, so that really hurts. I see that it is also $296 on their site and you could also earn Kohl's cash, so right now, that would be a better deal. I could also go through one of the other shopping sites like Saving Star and earn another 4% or so.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Yeah, it's on several other sites for $296, definitely not a great deal, sadly. I was hoping for better!

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Kindle Unlimited is 25% off 6 months, 33% off 12 months, or 40% off 24 months.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/kindle/...f_=sv_kstore_1
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

9. Thank You from:

Stay tuned to CarseatBlog for our anniversary giveaways!