Target toy clearance summer 2015!

Holly

It's that time of year again, 70% off toys!
Judging by the pattern of the last few years, I estimate that 70% off day will be July 23rd.
My two local stores have some things at 30% off and some are at 50%.

There are a ton of great deals this year. Electronic zoomer dogs (the big ones that are normally $90), leap pads and innotabs, tag jr reading system, leapfrog fridge phonics and medical mobile, leap band (like a fit bit for kids), science kits, board games, fisher price chunky puzzles, nerf rebelle guns, Imaginext pirate ships I saw at one of my stores, Fisher price laugh and learn gift sets and smaller sets like the laptop, doctor bag, etc.
Lots of Vtech go go smart wheels playsets like the garage, airport, amazement park, animal treehouse. Fisher price laugh and learn train, retro toys like the old timey radio and tv, tinker toys, etc.

AND from now until the 12th there is a cartwheel coupon for an extra 20% off clearance toys, so it might be worth it to you to get some stuff now.

I decided I wanted to get the zoomer dogs for my 3 big kids for Christmas, they have 3 different ones, Zoomer, Bentley, and Shadow. Bently and Shadow were at 50% off today so I got them with the coupon because I didn't want to risk not getting them by waiting. They were $35 each after the coupon. I'm going to watch for the other to hit 50% off and hopefully it does before the coupon expires. I'm also going to try to get them again on 70% off day and if I do I'll return the first ones.

I also got some fisher price wooden alphabet blocks today and two electronic party games, Taboo and Trivial Pursuit. And a game called "would you rather".
There are some other things I want but only if they still have them when they go to 70% off, so I'll wait.

ETA, here is the Target store inventory checker but I don't know how accurate it is.
I looked for the Zoomer dogs earlier this morning and it said that the store that I went to had 4 left and that they were $33, but they had like 10 of them and they were $62, we scanned them to check even.
I can give you guys the DCPI numbers of some of this stuff if you'd like to use the checker though.
http://marketplaces.fyndly.com/target/tools/inventory/check.html

Last edited:
ADS

griffinej5

My local ones had little sets of tie dye it's 2 colors, mini bottles, enough for maybe 2-3 shirts, marked down 70% for 88 cents. I got one that had pink purple, and teal, and the two packs are green and blue or teal and lime.

griffinej5

I've had some stores willing to price adjust for me when prices went lower, one yesterday would not. So, I returned the ones I got for 50% off and bought others at 70%. I've bought items before and kept them in my car so that I could swap them if they went lower.

msg221

I have yet to see toys at the Targets in my area ever get down to 70% off. I'm betting right now they are probably only at 30%!

mom2juliarose

My local ones had little sets of tie dye it's 2 colors, mini bottles, enough for maybe 2-3 shirts, marked down 70% for 88 cents. I got one that had pink purple, and teal, and the two packs are green and blue or teal and lime.

I got these, too!

I also got a few of the HAPE wooden toys for 50% off to give the baby for Christmas.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Target toy clearance is timed very well for my July birthdays. I bought Minecraft paper crafts for $6.xx, interchangeable Marvel action figures for $23.xx, a remote controlled Avengers car for $15.xx, and a ton of Minecraft Lego sets. They were all 50% off BUT Cartwheel had a coupon for another 20% off clearance items.

Holly

I spent $146, $86 of that was on 3 Zoomer robotic dogs. That's what I wanted the most for the 3 oldest kids for Christmas. I got birthday stuff for Abby, Christmas stuff for all 4 kids, and a few whole family games for Christmas.
We were the first in line at the store we went to first thing this morning. The employees were still marking the things down so we stood around waiting.
We went to the other local store afterwards and they had very little that hit 70% off, they were still mostly at 30% and 50%.

Kegracin

My targets selection wasn't that great. Dd was however happy they did have a leap reader at 70% so she will no longer have to fight her brother for his.

Holly thank you for reminding us to check our targets.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC