Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

2015 Durango 3 across?

I'm purchasing a 2015 Durango soon. I have 3 kiddos. 7yr old (38lbs and 42in) in Britax Frontier 90 (harness mode, booster training for short trips), 5yr old (48lbs and 45in) in Graco Nautilus (booster mode for booster training as well) and 3 yr old (27lbs and 37in) in Britax Roundabout classic 50.
    My plan is to purchase two Britax Parkway SGL G1.1 for the 7 and 5 year and pass the Frontier 90 down to my 3 year old. I also plan on my older kids to use the 3rd row full time and keep the 3 year old in the center of the 2nd row. I'm just wondering if it is possible to puzzle those 3 seats together in the 2nd row for the times I need the extra cargo space and fold the 3rd row down. Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

The weight minimum is 40 lbs for the Parkway so your 7 yo can't use it. An Affix would fit him great though. My 7 yo has the same stats and he fits his Affix brilliantly.
    E 3/21/06 4'6" 62lbs Graco Affix/Harmony Literider/Graco Turbo Booster/Bubble Bum
    G 1/31/08 3'5" 32lbs Britax Frontier 80//Graco Turbo Booster/Graco Affix
    J 10/23/14 17lbs 26in Britax Boulevard CT

Re: 2015 Durango 3 across?

I don't plan on her using it until she does hit the 40lb mark. But will those seats fit in a 3 across situation?