Question Graco4ever or better alternative? Newbie!!

U

Unregistered

So I am trying to extended RF my first child. 20 pounds, 1.5 years old, at this point but about to grow out of his bucket seat. I have a small car (carolla) so I need something on the smaller end. We plan on having more kids so need to find something that isn't too big.
My son does tend to get hot in the car- if there is a "cooler" car seat please let me know! It gets hot here!!!
I had seen the graco 4 ever. It looks great but I don't care about the booster part. And don't want to pay for it... Just want a super safe convertible car seat. Steel reinforced, side impact protection, extended RF but I have a small kid...
I had also seen the britax... But too many choices!!!
So confused as they look so similar!! Please help this mom stay sane and pick a good car seat!

ADS

cookie123

The other Graco convertibles are well liked and long lasting. The Size For Me, the Headwise and there's 2 others I can't recall right now. They are very similar and the name depends on which store you buy it at. What's your price point? I'm on my phone and don't know how to post a link but at the top of the board is a link to CarSeat Blog.com and there's a link there to recommended seats.

U

Unregistered

I just went to buy buy baby.
I saw the marathon click tight and the maxi cosi pria 70. The marathon was super heavy-I would need 2!
I liked the maxi cosi- wicking fabric, lighter with side impact protection. Anyone have experience with it? How safe is it?

mping

They are all safe but some work easier in certain cars. I love Britax and have very limited but not great experience with Maxi Cosi.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC