Playmobil passenger safety

Cnidaria

I am most amused (and happy!) to see that one of Playmobil's latest toy cars comes with booster seats! Now the Playmobil children can follow best practice and remain in a booster until they pass the 5-step test (which typically does not occur until a height of around 6 cm). There is even an extra booster for a friend!

Attachments

• 5436_product_extra3.png
    5436_product_extra3.png
    658.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 5436_product_box_back.png
    5436_product_box_back.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 130
ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
When DS1 was a toddler he used to put his Little People kids backwards in the Little People car. Totally logical.

Love the mini-carseat geek stories :) I still remember DD1 as a toddler putting her plush koala in a "car seat" of foam alphabet blocks and sticking a couple notched stick-type blocks together and saying "5-point harness"

katymyers

Aww. Hipster dad wants his kid to be safe! Although... it looks like the car has no seatbelts ;)

I thought 'hipster dad' too lol.

Ella puts her Little People baby in its minivan backwards too, I don't think she even realizes that she's doing it 'wrong'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I thought 'hipster dad' too lol. Ella puts her Little People baby in its minivan backwards too, I don't think she even realizes that she's doing it 'wrong'. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just found a Little Tikes minivan in my mom's garage (ok, my garage now but it's still full of her stuff). It had a little infant seat with it which appears to fit either RF or FF.

No idea how old that toy is. I'm sure it belonged to my niece and she is 19 now.

katymyers

I just found a Little Tikes minivan in my mom's garage (ok, my garage now but it's still full of her stuff). It had a little infant seat with it which appears to fit either RF or FF.

No idea how old that toy is. I'm sure it belonged to my niece and she is 19 now.

Is it red with grey bench seats? I had one as a toddler that had an infant car seat, it even had the faux wood paneling on the sides (like all the minivans back in the day lol). My MIL found the exact one at a yard sale for my kids. I about died, it was perfect.

katymyers

Yes! That's the one!

I tried to attach a photo but it said the attachment was too large. :(

Best toy ever! My mom had an '89 Caravan that was red (with matching red interior lol) and the wood paneling on the sides, I looooved having a van just like my mom's. My kids like toy minivans too, they prefer them to 'cooler' toy cars.

Car seat play is the cutest. Here's L's "RF" install for her baby doll (who looks frighteningly real). She puts her big toys FF on the couch in our spare backless boosters.

Attachments

• image-2392991702.jpg
    image-2392991702.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 66

babyherder

image-3685766356.jpg

I used the seats from swings as car seats. Last week I put one in the car rf for my 4 year old nanny girl and told her it was just like her seat

katymyers

Yes! That's the one!

I tried to attach a photo but it said the attachment was too large. :(

I'm at my MIL's house and took a picture of the toy van she's got.
9c364e3ef5bda9965197a50481e8bd97.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC