Do any WalMarts still have the flame Harmony booster in store?

2BunniesMommy

With MIL not making sure that DD2's high back booster is adjusted properly and I have seen it way low twice and wonder how many times it was when I didn't see. She has the kids about once weekly. I have decided a backless is going t be the best choice when with her.

I want to get a 2nd Harmony youth booster because that is what DD1 uses with MIL, so I figure that will be the safest bet...same seat x2, less room for error.

Our store only has in stock is the plain black one. She would most like the flame one and would be happy with the pink zebra one also. Both are online, but I don't know if it is worth it to keep checking in store for prints or if we should check out of town or ask others to since we won't be going anywhere for about a month. So, if no one has seen the prints in store, I won't bother trying and will just order online and somehow find a couple other things so I can get free shipping. (Min $50 order.)

ADS

rachelandtyke

After trying about 5 Wal-marts, I did find the flame and cow prints in one store a couple months ago. They have older DOMs, so I think are being phased out. When they're gone, they're gone it seems. If you can get them online, I'd just do that. I don't think they are coming back in stock.

2BunniesMommy

Our just for the day out of town trip next month will only add 2 Walmarts to check, so I think I will have to go with the online option. Now, I just need to figure out what else I need that they carry and is at a good price!

sirrahn

Our just for the day out of town trip next month will only add 2 Walmarts to check, so I think I will have to go with the online option. Now, I just need to figure out what else I need that they carry and is at a good price!
Can you do site to store for free and then just pick it up?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

2BunniesMommy

Can you do site to store for free and then just pick it up?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

No :( Was hoping so and that is one reason I looked for it online. Not avail for site to store for some reason.

Oh gosh all our Wal-Mart has is the flame ones ��

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Darn! It would cost way more than shipping to come there and get one! I was hoping walmart.com would have the tea bags I usually get from amazon and am getting low on, but nope. I am sure there is something I need...but having thought of anything yet!

2BunniesMommy

Well, that's strange. I found a couple other items and got my total to the $50 for free shipping. Then when I tried to check out, it said that due to state regulations it can't be shipped to my zip code or picked up in a store nearby.

erind

My Walmart says they have them in stock. I will be going there later this week if you want me to see if they have one I can ship it to you. I am also in Cali and it says they can't ship it to me either.

2BunniesMommy

I wonder why that is. We will wait and check the two out of town walmarts July 24th, but if they don't have them, I will probably have you check to see if yours still has them and how much it would be to ship me one, if the offer is still good then. Thanks!

2BunniesMommy

I decided to check again when I had to go get kitty litter today. No flames but they did have the pink zebra in stock now, so I got her one of those. I am sure she will be happy with it and I will have peace of mind that MIL will have two of the same booster for my girls and they will take up less space when not in use and have no adjustments to have out of whack. Now I just need her to find the headrest for that seating position and put in back in!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC