Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: 2010 Odyssey?

2010 Odyssey?

We bought our Town and Country last year before we were expecting #5. It stinks for carseats and having 5 kids. We want a Odyssey with 8 seats. We were very close to buying a 2011 but it was so stressful because it was more than we wanted to spend. We decided to stop looking and revisit in a few months. Obviously an older Ody would fit us better financially, but was curious if the older models are just as good as the newer - as far as the 2nd row seating? Maybe a 2010? How much of a difference is there between the 2011 and up and the 2010 and down models. I realize that we are then buying an older minivan but Hondas are really reliable. I wish we would've just gotten the Ody last year instead of getting in this mess.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

Re: 2010 Odyssey?

The 8th seat in 2010 and older is much smaller and pretty unusable for many seats. Otherwise , it 's a great vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCO 4/15

Re: 2010 Odyssey?

Quote Originally Posted by Dillipop View Post
    The 8th seat in 2010 and older is much smaller and pretty unusable for many seats. Otherwise , it 's a great vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This!

If you want an older van I would look at an 8 seater sienna 05-10.... The second row in that is amazing!!! I am so disappointed with the current version sienna (2011-2016) Bc it's just not as good as it was! :0(

Good luck can hunting!
    Maggie - Rollin' hard in my Swagger Wagon with my 3 lil' men all properly restrained