Question Low Profile Seat for ERF

BootsNBuckles

Looking for a low profile seat for drivers side captains chair is 07 Sienna? My daughter is almost a month old but the Keyfit she's in expires in Oct so I wanted to start looking. She's in 3 month onesies (Carters brand) and newborn pants. She's 9lbs. I have back injuries so I don't want a high base to lift her into as she grows. No budget, really. Any recs?

ADS

thepote

Well, the Dionos are about as low profile as it gets. For a little infant they take up a lot of room front to back in full recline. Would you be able to slide the seat in front of her up a little? When she's a little older you can get an angle adjuster and it will install more upright.

BootsNBuckles

Well, the Dionos are about as low profile as it gets. For a little infant they take up a lot of room front to back in full recline. Would you be able to slide the seat in front of her up a little? When she's a little older you can get an angle adjuster and it will install more upright.

She's behind me, but I'm only 5'5". Does BBB still carry them to try out? What model do you like?

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I'd say that the Milestone or 4Ever are just about as low as the Diono, and rather easier to install and adjust. The armrests are higher, yes, but also the sides are shallow, so that helps. BootsNBuckles, do you live anywhere near a Babies R Us? You can try them in your car to get a feel for it. A Diono should should fit fine, though, we always had it at max recline for my kiddo in my van and had room in front of it to drive comfortably.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC