Question is Diono still making r100 lineup?

littleangelfire

Trying to decide which to get, old lineup or new, since old was slightly narrower and I can't tell, stores seem to be still carrying both everywhere

ADS

CMeMeC

There are a couple still listed on the website, so I would assume they are still in production.

littleangelfire

Diono has no current plans to discontinue the R series seats as of last inquiry. They plan to continue the Rs along with the new line.

Thank you! I did get an answer from them just now, too, and she said they still had them. So now I have to pick one!

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Diono has no current plans to discontinue the R series seats as of last inquiry. They plan to continue the Rs along with the new line.

Yep. Since it's difficult to get a 3-across in many vehicles with the newer Rainier, Pacifica, and Olympia models, Diono doesn't have any plans to discontinue the Radian line.

littleangelfire

Yep. Since it's difficult to get a 3-across in many vehicles with the newer Rainier, Pacifica, and Olympia models, Diono doesn't have any plans to discontinue the Radian line.

Makes me feel better I chose the RXT. This is exactly what I was wondering last night when I had to tell Diono which seat I wanted (won my choice of seat in a giveaway). Because the whole purpose of the Diono seat for us was hopefully getting 3 across in a Corolla I went with the RXT even though I kind of liked the new ones better. KQ said that 1.5" really would matter in her corolla and would've made it not work. Carseatblog said the difference was only 1" but Diono says it's 1.5".

mamah

I have 4 radians in my suburban. Newest I bought 2 months ago. I love them, but putting all three across the back row is tight! I'm sure I could not do it with the newer, wider seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC