Scenera NEXT- how long is wal-mart's exclusive contract?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It would be perfect for my friend, and I want to buy her a seat as a present, but I refuse to shop at the Evil League of Evil, so if I can't get it elsewhere, she'll get something else instead (maybe an Apt 50, maybe a SureRide. Unless I get a killer deal on something else.)

Anyone know how long they will have an exclusive?

ADS

lgenne

I refuse to shop at the Evil League of Evil

Ha!

I have no answers for you, but my Scenera NEXT (and the Elmo DVD that put me over the free shipping limit, cheaper than paying for shipping) is the only thing I've bought from Walmart(.com) in many years. And I love it SO MUCH.

I'm so tempted to get another as a spare.

katymyers

I'm tempted to buy a lime green one just for the heck of it. It would be the first Walmart purchase I've made in years as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mamah

Yep. I never shop at Walmart. Like, none in many years. But I'm thrilled with my NEXT. I'll buy more if we have any other kids.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I searched to see if anyone had asked this question and found I had. Huh.

Anyone had any news on how long the exclusive is yet?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC