Cloud Q compatibility questions

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I think that the Cloud Q is a really neat seat. Not sure if I'd plunk down the money for it, but I'm definitely intrigued.

I notice that in all the pictures where it is on a stroller, though (where it's lay-flat recline would be most useful), it is on a stroller frame with no stroller softgoods on it. The Baby Jogger City Mini is a full stroller -- it doesn't have a removeable seat or softgoods. It is compatible with the Aton seats, but the other Aton seats have a different shape when on the stroller because they don't have the lay-flat recline that the Cloud Q does....

Does anyone know if the Cloud Q will be compatible with all strollers that the Aton is? Or will its different shape require a different type of stroller?

Also, while I am here . . .

My understanding is that the Cloud Q and the Aton Q can ONLY be used with bases that have the load leg (or installed using the baseless install method). By contrast, my Aton 2 is compatible with both the load leg base and the regular Aton base . . . and an original Aton car seat can be used with the load leg base (to my knowledge) if one is available. Is this accurate?

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
The Maxi-Cosi adaptors kind of poke out so as long as there is no bar behind or anything, I'd think it would work...

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I've seen lots of people snapping the skin off their BJ to use it as a carseat frame...
Thinking it would work with the (stroller) seat in full recline, though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC