Regent Huntington

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Finally! Pictures!

41X%2BqwqvD0L._SS500_.jpg

BRX1067_a.jpg

I think this is the way to go for me. I like this SO much more than the Sahara (which is still nice, but I think I like the full plush cover).

ADS

arly1983

I just have to say what went through my head:

What were they THINKING? Out of ALL the possible fabrics?!

(Not that it is that bad but BORING)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
(Not that it is that bad but BORING)

It is boring, but I like that it is neutral. I can't imagine a busier cover on the Regent. It is just so big! :p A busy cover might be an eye-sore. Maybe. Maybe not, though!

I would LOVE a Regent with black plush sides like the Onyx and Classic covers have and a tan center with Aboriginal patterns embroidered on it. Maybe like this:
_ABOPIX.JPG

Or maybe
Pw01large.jpg

I may also like a total black plush cover (like Shadow) with Aboriginal designs in the center.

scatterbunny

I think it's really nice! :) I loved the Wicket Loden Husky cover, it was tan/brown, kind of a crocodile or giraffe print, very small, but looks very nice in tan interiors.

Connor's Mom

All I can say is BOR-RING!

I can't believe that all they can come up with for boys is brown. BLAH!

Hey Jenny, Hayley is looking super cute in her new booster pics!

Morganthe

Hey! Excellent camoflauge for the interior of my Camry. You would never know the Regent is in there, it would vanish with the blahish taupe upholstery & trim. :rolleyes:

But it does look comfy and soft :) :thumbsup:

Auntie2Avi

I like it better than the Onyx and Sahara, and while I like the Madison Avi is not getting a pink carseat. I think this will be the cover for us, even though I am sure Avi would pick the Madison as his #1 choice.

jdchic3

I personally think it's blah and boring too, but to each his own. Seriously though, what IS it with Britax and not making boy covers!? I mean, we don't want old man covers, we want fun, cute, possibly bright (at least brighter than tan and black) little boy covers!!! Do they just not think boys have fun thigs they can do? Just because girls have pretty flowers to do on seats doesn't mean boy things aren't fun! I mean, come on, boys have all kinds of sports, animals (dragons, dinosaurs, zoo animals) trains, boats, camo, stripes... Sorry, just get irritated with the selection!

Michi

So is the inside green or tan? It looks tan in the top picture and green in the bottom:confused:

I like that it's plush, but it IS rather boring.....:(

dhardawa

I sold my first one of these the other day and the buyer said it is extremely plush. I didn't realize everyone was waiting for a picture. I have had a pic for months now. Have the pics of the Jessica Roundabout and the new couture Marathons been posted yet? I have those as well.

mom2riley

I sold my first one of these the other day and the buyer said it is extremely plush. I didn't realize everyone was waiting for a picture. I have had a pic for months now. Have the pics of the Jessica Roundabout and the new couture Marathons been posted yet? I have those as well.

I think the Jessica RA has, but I haven't seen the others. Please post :love:

MsFacetious

What about other Regent covers? Do you have any pictures of other new Regent covers? Are they coming out with another girly cover this fall??? I'm still hoping for a miracle that they'll come out with a girly cover I like more than Madison. :)

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Ugh! ANOTHER pink seat!?!? What is up with all of these seats with the hot pink sides? :thumbsdown:
pTRU1-4158047dt.jpg

munchkin

Ugh! ANOTHER pink seat!?!? What is up with all of these seats with the hot pink sides? :thumbsdown:

Thanks for putting the pic up :thumbsup: (couldn't figure out how to do that!). I like it because it looks more of a pastel pink, hopefully it will be more suttle (sp?) looking than the olivia marathon or madison regent.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC