light high-back with back that won't fall off?

bnsnyde

Best option for a narrow, easy to use, light high-back booster with a back that won't fall off??

My 5 YO needs something for a field trip and he'll carry it out to a car and somehow it might need to go on the bus to get it to school (maybe in its own seat). Logistics! No idea if headrests in car so I want it high-back. He is 50 lbs. and 48".

I'd drive but the timing is not good with new baby, so I think I'll just let him go with a parent volunteer.

ADS

Lemonade

No help on your actual question, but could you find out which parent will be transporting him and get them booster to them ahead of time and get it back from them later?

bnsnyde

I could do LBB. I have that!
I would need to confirm headrest but can probably be in touch with teacher.

bubbaray

Our districts field trip form requires headrests and lap/shoulder belts and boosters for kids 9& under. The teachers encourage LBBs because HBBs are too big to carry. I usually try to organize who is taking my kid myself so that
I can drop off a booster the night before and pick it up at a later date

jaemom

I could do LBB. I have that!
I would need to confirm headrest but can probably be in touch with teacher.

At 48" tall my 7 yo has head support from the seat back in most any vehicle I have sat him in. It *may* not matter if there is a headrest. I would send a backless.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC