Major boys clothing purge sizes 5-6 mostly

Lemonade

UPDATE - EVERYTHING IS GONE EXCEPT the PJs and Jacket.

Will be adding photos soon. I like to ship in the padded flat rate envelopes and stuff them as full as possible - they are general around $5.50. Prices include shipping if you buy enough to at least make shipping worth my while:)

BUY A LOT -- MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Last edited:
ADS

Lemonade

View attachment 27224

Gymbo 2 pc sets. Size 7 $8 each

Carters sleeper size 7. Feet are worn through bottom layer but fleece still intact between bottom layer and foot. $3 if shipped with other things.

Last edited:

Lemonade

View attachment 27225

TCP undies size s 5-6. I bet you're thinking "why on earth does her son have this many pairs of undies?" Well, I bought him a bunch of 3 packs and he refused to wear anything but the solid ones (he was 7 at the time so, ya know). So I had to get more white. Because the only completely solid packs are all white. 20 pair for $18.

6 pair of gold toe size "2 stripe" socks in great condition $3

4 pair of random ankle socks that would probably fit an average 4-5 yr old $2

Batman set size 5-6 $3

Last edited:

Lemonade

View attachment 27226 Top row all carters 7. First 4 are unlined, last one (medium blue) is lined. First three $4 each. 4th $2 as it has a ripped knee. Medium Blue $5.

Second row all Jumping Beans. navy size 6-7 sweats $3, black track pants size 6-7 $4, red track pants size 5, $4

I should point out that for pants to fit my son, I almost always have to remove the fake drawstring and thread elastic through to make a tighter waistband. The added elastic can easily be pulled out, clipped, and removed. But who knows where the drawstrings are. So if you've got a skinny kid, you're in luck.

Last edited:

Lemonade

View attachment 27227

top row all carters size 5. $4 each

center red, brown, blue cherokee size 5 $4 each

center row light tan, dark gray, navy blue jumping beans size (fake drawstring removed) 5-6 $4

bottom row grey koala kids 4t (runs big) $3, black carters size 4 $4, tan, khaki, greenish khaki all carters size 6 $4 each

buy a lot, make me an offer. These are bulkier so I would probably have to upgrade to a box to ship more than 3.

Last edited:

Lemonade

View attachment 27228

First 3 jumping beans 7x, then blue yellow stripe sonoma 7 $3each

First row, last 7 shirts are all carters. First 5 of them are size 7 (gray waffle, navy waffle, astronaut, dinosaur, gray stripe) then Boy Genius size 6, then gray waffle size 5 $3 each

Second row, Gymbo 7 then gymbo green/blue stripe size 6 $3.50 each

Second row Batman through orange polo Old Navy. Batman and gray/red stripe are 5/5T, orange/navy and green and orange polos are 6-7. $3 each

Second row brown stripe boys small $3, blue stripe 5T $2, both Cherokee. Star Wars Lego from BJ's 6-7 $3

Last edited:

rachelandtyke

View attachment 27226

Top row all carters. First 4 are unlined, last one (medium blue) is lined. First three $4 each. 4th $2 as it has a ripped knee. Medium Blue $5.

Second row all Jumping Beans. navy size 6-7 sweats $3, black track pants size 6-7 $4, red track pants size 5, $4

I should point out that for pants to fit my son, I almost always have to remove the fake drawstring and thread elastic through to make a tighter waistband. The added elastic can easily be pulled out, clipped, and removed. But who knows where the drawstrings are. So if you've got a skinny kid, you're in luck.

How about the top row of these? :eek:

rachelandtyke

Thanks! How big are the waists on the 5 and 5-6 shorts? DS has got a tiny waist. I have to get him adjustable waist jeans and then tighten them nearly all the way! I need to pare down my list. It's way more than I can spend right now, lol!

Lemonade

Thanks! How big are the waists on the 5 and 5-6 shorts? DS has got a tiny waist. I have to get him adjustable waist jeans and then tighten them nearly all the way! I need to pare down my list. It's way more than I can spend right now, lol!
They all either came very slim or I made them slim:). DS is now 50" and 50lbs if that gives you an idea what they had to fit! And no lie that is after he's bulked up the past year. I have a patented way to thread extra elastic through and make it tighter. Can easily be snipped and pulled out if need be for a more average build kid though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC