Major Gymbo/HA/Carters etc purge - girls size 5

Lemonade

Starting a thread and will add photos from my phone soon. Finally cleaned out the kids' closets and there is a ton of gumbo and a couple of HA dresses. All are size 5 or 110 unless otherwise noted. Will come back to computer and add prices soon. I like to ship in the padded flat rate envelopes and will stuff as much as possible in one - they are around $5.50 to ship I think. If you buy enough to fill or at least partially fill an envelope I will include it shipping:)

BUY A LOT - MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Last edited:
ADS

Lemonade

View attachment 27218

ALL STILL AVAILABLE EXCEPT DOT DRESS:)

Gymbo brown and ivory $12

Gymbo aqua and red (shirt is actually a 6 and pants are 5 but run a little long) $12

Gymbo green dress 5T $8 will come with light pink gumbo bike shorts pictured with pastel rainbow dress in other photo

Gymbo shirt size 6 but runs tight (actually brand new this season and wasn't worn but a few times) $5

HA dress and target leggings, more worn than some of my other items but still decent condition $12 (SOLD)

Last edited:

Lemonade

View attachment 27220

ALL AVAILABLE

All gymbo except black and gray stripe is Carters.

Gymbo is all size 5.

Pink/Green $10 shirt has little stain dot on arm

Dark Pink/Stripe $12

Caters is a 6, includes carters leggings, $8 (it's either a long shirt or a dress, we always wore as a dress with leggings)

Gymbo shirt and top $10

Last edited:

Lemonade

View attachment 27221

All AVAILABLE except last item.

gap dress size 5 $8

Carters cord leggings 6x but fit like a 5-6 pant $5

paris gray shirt carters 6 $4

Circo/Cherokee navy leggings and shirt. Legging have a pinhole on the knee. Set $5

Carters skirts are size 5, shirts are size 6. $4 each. UNAVAILABLE, DD claims they still fit her:)

Last edited:

Lemonade

View attachment 27222

Crazy 8 BFF shirt size 5-6 $4

Black Princess shirt TCP 5-6 $4

pink strip is lands end 5-6, never worn, $7

Carters jeggings size 6 $6

Tree shirt and gray with lots of colored strips are Old Navy 5-6 $4 each

17 pair of Carters size 4-5 undies $10 for the lot UNDIES SOLD

Last edited:

Lemonade

View attachment 27223

8 carters 4-5 undershirts $10

3 sets of size 6 gymbo pjs. Superhero has slit in leg near crotch 1/2 inch. Happened a while ago and hasn't progressed. Superhero $7, others $8 each.

Last edited:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm interested in skirts, maybe shirts, dresses with sleeves (short or long just not sleeveless), and possibly leggings/sweater, but I can't keep track of what's left. Pm me what you have?

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
View attachment 27215

STILL AVAILABLE - brown and pink flower dress (now comes with white leggings not pictured), rainbow dress, hannah aqua and green set

Pink and brown, and purple (purple SOLD) are Gymbo size 6. $8 each

Pastel rainbow is gymbo size 5, comes with leggings $12 (Bike shorts are being pared with green stripe sleeveless dress)

Hanna set 110 $20

Hanna blue twirl and pink twirl 110 $10 each (SOLD)
I want the 3 left from this post, plus the polka dot dress from the next. Pming.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC