Britax Piddle Pads

Kobain's Mommy

Anyone use the Britax piddle pads? I NEED to get these kids PTed and we take a 4-5 hour one way drive a month to DH's Guard drill. Little town gas stations aren't always open as we drive through to stop. So, I'm counting on accidents. The kids' seats in both my SUV and DH's Ram are Britax Frontiers (I've got 90s and he's got 85s). I was hoping for some real world reviews vs. Amazon ones before I buy 2 sets.

ADS

MotoMommaNH

I'd rather use chux pads or puppy pads. At least those are absorbent and don't just pool the pee 😝

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

MUTigers

I'd rather use chux pads or puppy pads. At least those are absorbent and don't just pool the pee [emoji13]

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk

Yep! You can buy them at Walmart and target pretty cheap. I used to fold them in half and kind of wrap it around DD so the straps were protected too. Then if there was an accident you could change pads and everything was dry again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CMeMeC

I was eyeing up a travel potty on amazon called the caboose, its a travel potty where you line it with a diaper so easy to clean up mess on the go.

Bonaco Caboose Travel Potty - The Diaper Potty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VJZOOC/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_bNQfvb0N6KBM2

When mine were potty training, I put a regular potty chair in the trunk of my suv with a diaper in the bottom. No need for anything special. It worked really well. I had the kind with a lid that snapped closed.

Summer Infant My Fun Sticker Potty, Neutral:Amazon:Baby

Cnidaria

The Potette Plus is also awesome. Travel potty that converts from seat-reducing ring to standalone potty with bags (you don't have to buy theirs; we used kitchen trash bags with a paper towel in the bottom).

cookie123

I would put the child in a diaper. I did that with mine occasionally with no issues. We did a potty chair in our van too. Wish I had thought of the diaper in there. That's genius!

rachelandtyke

The Potette Plus is also awesome. Travel potty that converts from seat-reducing ring to standalone potty with bags (you don't have to buy theirs; we used kitchen trash bags with a paper towel in the bottom).

I have this and didn't even realize it became a seat ring, lol! I have tons of chux I can cut down to line bags when we use up the ones that came with it.

I have two flats folded for DD2 to sit on in the car seat. They don't shift around and aren't any more bulky than when they were on her bum, so I don't worry about it. Didn't have to adjust harness tightness, etc.

Jillian

You can throw a nursing pad in the bottom to absorb also. I still have some laying around that I wouldn't want anyone to wear (open packages that are 18 months old) so that's what I intend to use them for.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC