Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Classic marathon cover

I think I'm going to have A just use J's marathon for now but I'm not letting my dad use my Alabama or camo cover ( ) so does anyone have a cheap marathon cover?

Must be smoke free, cat free. Gender neutral, my dad would prefer RED, blacks, grays.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member rachelandtyke's Avatar

Re: Classic marathon cover

I have a RA50 Sutton cover if you can't find red. It will fit a Classic Marathon. I have a full set of black comfort pads (harness/crotch) to go with it. $25ppd

http://britaxbaby.blog.com/2010/08/0...g6-for-168-80/
    DD1: 13, finally five-stepping!
    DS: 9, Chicco KidFit, HBTB
    DD2: 6, ffing RA50

I have three covers, FFS. I have the one that is silvery and black with red piping and all the pads. I also have a granite one and a colonial blue.
    Jacky, CPST and mom to Kenzie(5) and Maverick(3) Riding in a Frontier, Marathon 70 and Radian, Safety 1st Store N Go and Evenflo Right Fit

I have the old blue one with puppy paw prints on it (or maybe sports balls?). If you are interested, I will get up and go see which it is. I have another one too, but can't remember if its girly (Erin) or cowmoo.
    Renee
    CPST-I and Special Needs Trained
    Mom to 22yo seatbelt, 17yo seatbelt, 10yo Parkway, Harmony, or Big Kid, 10yo Parkway, Harmony, or Big Kid

Quote Originally Posted by cpsaddict View Post
    I have three covers, FFS. I have the one that is silvery and black with red piping and all the pads. I also have a granite one and a colonial blue.
    Interested in the red piping one. How much shipping to 40031

Quote Originally Posted by rachelandtyke View Post
    I have a RA50 Sutton cover if you can't find red. It will fit a Classic Marathon. I have a full set of black comfort pads (harness/crotch) to go with it. $25ppd

http://britaxbaby.blog.com/2010/08/0...g6-for-168-80/
    Thanks! I'm gonna pass.

Quote Originally Posted by spokaneCPST View Post
    I have the old blue one with puppy paw prints on it (or maybe sports balls?). If you are interested, I will get up and go see which it is. I have another one too, but can't remember if its girly (Erin) or cowmoo.
    Would be interested in either of the blue sport or puppy paws. How much? Don't get up now! Tomorrow or whenever is fine.

I have a black and grey fisher price sport FFS and an old grey MA FFS. I tried up loading a pic but it's saying I exceeded my storage space. So if your interested PM me and I can text you pics.

Kate(CPST) - Mommy to Gage(5/18/07)
    FF in a Blaze Recaro Prosport & Cardinal Frontier 85 SICT

I have a red cover. It's called Crimson I believe. Comes with the harness covers and belly pad. Very, very good used condition. $25 shipped.

Here's the thread with pic of it: http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=270061

Zack 12/20/90 Taylor 5/11/98
    Austin 4/16/03 69lbs 58" Happily riding in Incognitos!
    Gavin 4/20/09 53lbs, 47" FF in an RXT, GN, and 2 FR85's
    DN Olivia 10/2/14 riding in an SR35

It fits in a medium flat rate box and those are $12.65. That's the cheapest I have been able to ship a Marathon cover.
    Jacky, CPST and mom to Kenzie(5) and Maverick(3) Riding in a Frontier, Marathon 70 and Radian, Safety 1st Store N Go and Evenflo Right Fit

Dad likes the Crimson best. before I even showed him specific ones he said can I have red? So zactayaus could you pm me your PayPal?

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Dad likes the Crimson best. before I even showed him specific ones he said can I have red? So zactayaus could you pm me your PayPal?
    Lol, A man after my own heart.

Sending PM momentarily.

Zack 12/20/90 Taylor 5/11/98
    Austin 4/16/03 69lbs 58" Happily riding in Incognitos!
    Gavin 4/20/09 53lbs, 47" FF in an RXT, GN, and 2 FR85's
    DN Olivia 10/2/14 riding in an SR35