Is it too good to be true??

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I will be going to look at this next week (as long as it doesn't sell prior *fingers crossed*) I have wanted an 8 seater, under $20,000 and they have been hard to come by in this area without being older and high on mileage.

Any opinions? Things I should watch out for/ask?

http://www.charlieshonda.com/used/H...gusta-me-217b2fbd0a0a0065793c4651a5579e81.htm

The link doesn't show it now that it's mine! 2010 Ody EX-L with 60,000 miles. Got them down to $18,495 on price!

Last edited:
ADS

Phineasmama

I just bought an '08 EX-L (same body style as that one) and it's AMAZING I love it so much.

I was gonna say though, I had to drive two hours away to get mine, and when I talked to the internet sales manager he said I could put down a $500 deposit over the phone and then he would write up a bill of sale so no one else could buy it. Then if I changed my mind they would refund me. This was at an Acura dealership btw so I wasn't worried about any shady dealings going on. Anyways, we went down and picked it up today, and it was really in perfect condition so I'm glad I jumped on it quickly. He said there had been several other people interested in it so they had a waiting list LOL!

thepote

I just bought an '08 EX-L (same body style as that one) and it's AMAZING I love it so much. I was gonna say though, I had to drive two hours away to get mine, and when I talked to the internet sales manager he said I could put down a $500 deposit over the phone and then he would write up a bill of sale so no one else could buy it. Then if I changed my mind they would refund me. This was at an Acura dealership btw so I wasn't worried about any shady dealings going on. Anyways, we went down and picked it up today, and it was really in perfect condition so I'm glad I jumped on it quickly. He said there had been several other people interested in it so they had a waiting list LOL!

I'm not surprised there was a waiting list. The hard part is usually finding one still available. They go quick.

OP, I hope you have geography on your side and the Ody market in the middle of Maine isn't as hot :)

Phineasmama

I'm not surprised there was a waiting list. The hard part is usually finding one still available. They go quick.

OP, I hope you have geography on your side and the Ody market in the middle of Maine isn't as hot :)

Yeah I literally called them like 15 minutes after they listed it LOL. I actually think the market is even hotter where I am in Madison, because the used ones around here are priced much higher and still there are hardly any available. I'm just lucky that Chicago is a fairly reasonable drive away.

Good luck OP, I hope you get it!

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Now I'm getting anxious it will sell before I make it up there! EEK! It's about 45 minutes away. I can't get there until Wednesday on my day off. I've been exchanging emails with the internet sales person and he is keeping me posted on it.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
Current seat set up. Will be changing when Js new Recaro booster gets here and might possibly move the Radian to the Prius and get something else for M.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 32

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC