Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar

Google masters needed! Paw Patrol shirts

My dd loves paw patrol. She has one shirt (from the boys section) that she adores but was complaining that it only has 2 of the dogs on it and she wants ALL of them.

Problem- I can't find a t-shirt, boys or girls, that has ALL the dogs. The boys t-shirts have the 5 boy dogs and sometimes the human but leave out the girl dog, Skye. The girls shirts feature Skye, plus the new girl dog that dd doesn't even know exists as she was just introduced and we watch old stuff. Sometimes the girls shirts will add 1-2 of the boy dogs.

Zulily had a couple shirts that had the 6 dogs plus Rider on them but I missed out of it because I didn't realize dd wanted a shirt. They are now gone and google is failing me.

I'd like a short sleeve t-shirt in a size 5, 5/6, or 6. Long sleeve would be fine too, as I'm sure she'll still get lots of use out of it in the Pacific NW. Under $15 but preferably under $10.

Thanks!!!

CCO 4/15

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Google masters needed! Paw Patrol shirts

Would you consider printing one yourself? You can get iron-on transfer paper at the fabric store (or probably from Amazon).
    http://www.nickjr.com/printables/paw...rt-decal.jhtml
    Homeschooling mama to safely transported kids-
    DD1- 11/2001 - 61.5", Seat Belt (5-steps)
    DD2- 11/2004 - 62.5", Seat Belt (5-steps)

Quote Originally Posted by Qarin View Post
    Would you consider printing one yourself? You can get iron-on transfer paper at the fabric store (or probably from Amazon).
    http://www.nickjr.com/printables/paw...rt-decal.jhtml
    I actually found that page earlier but when I clicked on the iron on decal link, it brings me to a page not found message. I totally would have done it myself if that link had worked!

CCO 4/15

Weird, it works for me. Want me to send you a pdf?
    Homeschooling mama to safely transported kids-
    DD1- 11/2001 - 61.5", Seat Belt (5-steps)
    DD2- 11/2004 - 62.5", Seat Belt (5-steps)

Quote Originally Posted by Qarin View Post
    Weird, it works for me. Want me to send you a pdf?
    Yes please!

I'll pm you my email. Thanks!

CCO 4/15

Carseat Crazy

I was going to say Zulily until I read the rest of your post! I think they come up on Zulily quite often, so if you set a notification you might be able to snag a few in the coming weeks.