Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Any great deals on LATCHable hbb?

Dd is 6y 11m and has finally hit 40#. She is 46.5" with a 16" torso. I took the harness out of her SecureKid but the shoulder belt does not move freely and I think I'm going to hate it. I'm keeping the harness in her ProSport for long rides so that seat is out. She uses a Turbo SS in dh's car. I would like to get a LATCHable booster for the van but we are really strapped so I need a really good deal. Is she tall enough for a good fit in a Parkway? I like the idea of the antisubmarine clip since dd is so tiny.
    Mom to three big girls in adult seat belts (20, 17, and 14) and one booster rider (8) in a Kia Sedona and a VW Tiguan.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar
    My local Cosco has the graco affix for $60 or $70.

CCO 4/15

4. Thank You from:

Re: Any great deals on LATCHable hbb?

That's where I saw it! I knew I saw one recently, but couldn't remember where. That might be my best option.
    Mom to three big girls in adult seat belts (20, 17, and 14) and one booster rider (8) in a Kia Sedona and a VW Tiguan.

The cambria is on zulily for 69.99, as well as a bunch of other Diono seats.

CPS Fanatic

You can get an affix tonight on diapers.com for $60!!! (Free 1-2 day shipping and free returns) -- Sale ends tomorrow!

I just posted a thread about diapers.com's 25% off sale and it includes the Affix. Depending on color, they're $60 for tangerine (peirce too, but it's out of stock) and $63.75 for atomic and grapeade after the 25% discount. Use code GREATSALE, but shop right away because it says it ends tomorrow and doesn't give a time that I can find. I would guess end of day tomorrow, but I can't be sure. If you order right away, you'll probably have it Tuesday or Wednesday with their quick shipping. HTH!

CPS Fanatic

Or if you decide you want the PKWY (to answer your question) - My DD moved into th PKWY at 49" and it fit perfectly. I wouldn't be surprised if it would have fit her a couple inches earlier, but I can't be sure.

Love the Cambria! I wish Zulili didn't take so long to ship.

I think k it's the same price on diapers.com too, which is free 2 day shipping

Senior Community Member melniemi's Avatar
    Amazon has the cambria for $69 shipped

OK, has anyone seen how the Cambria fits petite kids?