Keens?

jess71903

Ambassador
I'm not usually shopping for them this early, but if anybody comes across a good sale on kids Keens, please let me know. We're going on a trip in April and Evie needs some new ones.

ADS

aept

This is the time of year (one year ago) that there was a big thread about Keens on sale through Amazon and a bunch of us, including me, bought them then. Actually it might have even been a little earlier than March, because I remember worrying if my kids would outgrow them by summer! I assume you already checked Amazon?

amyd

I bought my kids some at Winners last week. Do you guys have that in the US? It's owned by the same company as Marshall's.

BananaBoat

I just bought some at Nordstrom Rack. They had lots in every size, both girls and boys. Do you have one near you?
Otherwise I'd check the usual suspects of 6pm.com or shoes.com or shoebuy.com or sierratradingpost.com

Morganthe

I keep eyes on REI's website since if they don't work out, I can return them locally. However, they're better offseason for prices.. for instance, Keens Kids hikers are on sale right now... sandals/shoes have just come out.

If you're not a member, it's only $20 for lifetime and they mean it. My mom's account was opened in 1955. Still "current" lol. They're running a special on memberships right now, if anyone is interested.

krasota

Cabela's had some styles on sale last week online. I haven't checked this week. Random sizes in the sale styles.

jess71903

Ambassador

Yes, sorry. Looking for Newport H2s. Haven't decided if we need a 12 or a 13. I think last years are 11s but she's been wearing 12s in everything all winter.

Thanks for the help. 6pm has some in purple for $30. So far, that's the lowest I've found

ETA: We do not have Nordstroms (or Nord. Rack) here.

griffinej5

I ordered them in 11 for my niece. I'm hoping it's right. She's in a 10 now, and tries to wear 11s in some stuff we have stashed for her to grow into. I almost ordered an 11 and a 12, but ended up taking the 12 out of my cart. I hope I don't regret it.

melniemi

Thanks! Now I need to decide if she needs a 12 or 13 for this year (13s are out of stock). Her toes are in the very end of the 11s. Guess I need to take her to try some on.

I think I have 13s to list in swap. Let me know if you're interested. Coral color.

jess71903

Ambassador
I think I have 13s to list in swap. Let me know if you're interested. Coral color.

Of course. Went today to try on. 13s are way too big. 12s are perfect. If I didn't need them for a trip next month, I'd probably get them and wait for her to grow into them.

kathysr98

Of course. Went today to try on. 13s are way too big. 12s are perfect. If I didn't need them for a trip next month, I'd probably get them and wait for her to grow into them.

I think I have those in a 12. We might can work out a three way swap if everyone is interested.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC