Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member SuzaBanana's Avatar

Hanna Andersson summer dresses at Costco again!

My Costco in Massachusetts (where spring is a long ways away) has a small selection of summer Hanna Andersson dresses for $14.99 each in sizes 90-120 (3T-6x/7). Happy shopping!

Twirl dresses in Pink or Rainbow

Cap-sleeve knit playdresses in pink stripe or purple flowers

Sleeveless tank dress w/ color block pockets in blue/yellow flowers or orange/blue flowers

I have been happy to buy & ship to members in the past & can do so again. I expect to go back on Friday or next week. If interested, please PM me sizes, pattern, zip code etc so I can get you a shipping quote.
    integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    Thanks so much for doing this again!! I'll pm you about this after I shop my favorite consignment sale tomorrow night.
    Mama to Josie (4/08, 47lbs & 49"), retriever-cat Hotrod, munchkin-cat Gizmo, and hell-cat Leggs.

How does the biggest size run? We haven't bought anything HA lately. Dd is 7.5 almost 60 lbs and 49"
    Rayleigh - 9/07 - Frontier 85

Reese - 7/12 - RF Britax Boulevard

Senior Community Member SuzaBanana's Avatar

Re: Hanna Andersson summer dresses at Costco again!

Quote Originally Posted by wnkw View Post
    How does the biggest size run? We haven't bought anything HA lately. Dd is 7.5 almost 60 lbs and 49"
    Not sure! I can try my DD1 in the 120 size to see how it compares. She's 6.5, 45 lbs and 48".
    integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching

Ooh, those twirl ones look good. I'll ask my mom and MIL, as they both have Cosco. If they can't find them, I would love them both in 120.
    CPST and Mom to:
    DS 12/05 {60# and 55.5"}
    DD 6/08 {56# and 51.5"} in an Incognito

Ah man, why can't we have a Costco where I live?! That rainbow twirl dress is adorable!

CPS Fanatic

The rainbow twirl dress is adorbs! I bought one for my 3 year old...in size 110. Freaky tall baby! Thanks for the tip they were out. I might go back for the pink one but I didn't like that the lightest color was on top.