Which seat and cart?

aunt83me02

Senior Community Member
I'm flying solo on SW with my 9 month old in a few weeks. We have flown twice before on SW (once solo) but we used the Keyfit and Chicco frame. This time I plan to bring a convertible + cart to get through the airport and also a baby carrier. We have a G3 PV/MySize/Safety 1st uptown. We don't have a cart so I'm looking for recommendations on that as well. We will be riding in an Audi Q5 at our destination.

ADS

Dillipop

Does the baby still fit in the key fit? If so, I'd probably take that. It really is easier to fly with an infant seat and the stroller it connects onto.

If not, I'd take the uptown. Lightweight, narrow, easy to install imo. Just make sure to toss a towel into your carryon that you can roll up to get the right recline level if needed. Or a piece of pool noodle is lightweight and easy to carry with you.

For a cart, I just have a $15 luggage cart that I got at kmart. Amazon.com: TravelKart Travel Luggage Cart, Pink: Office Products I'm pretty sure this one is pretty close to the one I have though mine is black. I personally use the latch straps and tether to attach the seat to the cart but others use bungie cords with good success.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC